Mickey
Mickey
  • Leesburg, VA

Fridge Organization Tips and Tricks

I have some easy tips and tricks to help keep your fridge organized, clean and bright.
fridge organization tips and tricks, kitchen design, organizing, storage ideas
A little motivation to get your refrigerated organized to save you money and time.
Purge! Every good organization project should start with purging what you do not use anymore. Toss all those items that you had purchased for a recipe you made a month ago and haven't used since.
Contain. Using containers inside of your refrigerator is a great way to keep like items together. Keeping individual snacks like Jello, yogurt and applesauce together in a bin will help your fridge stay organized. Stacking these type of items only makes your fridge shelves look messy.
Clean and Bright. Lining your refrigerator shelves, veggie bins, deli drawer and door shelves with plastic placemats helps keep your fridge clean and brightens up the space.
Mickey

• SHERRY MCKNIGHT

Dollar General has clear rectangle refrigerator containers for storage.

• Cassandra baker

I will be trying the placemat idea. I love the color it adds and the time saving it saves if something should spill. thanks for sharing.