Pallet Pot Rack

I needed more kitchen storage for my pots and pans, and what better way to organize them than to put them on shelves on the wall? I love all things rustic, so I decided to use a pallet.
A friend gave me a pallet that was just sitting in the garage, waiting on a project.
We began by removing one board, and cutting the pallet right down the middle. We then used brackets from my favorite store-Hobby Lobby-bought when they were half off, so they were about $5 each.
We decided to use both shelves for more storage, but you could certainly use the other shelf elsewhere. We hung them up a little high, in case we wanted to attach hooks to the bottom at a later date.
The open area is perfect for the lids, just an added bonus! And the brackets have built in hooks to hang a towel from- or something else.
I left mine raw, but you could certainly paint and distress it if you like. Or stain it.
I love the way it turned out!
If you would like to see more, check out my blog at: mychaoscrossing.wordpress.com

• Pallet, screws and brackets

Kelleysgirl

• Diggin The Desert

I was going to ask where you found those beautiful brackets and discovered you got them at MY favorite store Hobby Lobby! The shelves look really great, nice job!

• Kelleysgirl

Thank you! I should buy stock in that company! I always try to get things at a discount, so I love their half price weeks. Mama taught me never to pay full price. :)

• Carol Cole

You do not know how cool I thought this was but how did you clean them up good?

• Kelleysgirl

This one was actually in very good shape unlike many that I see. Just needed a little sanding. 😊

• Theresa

Awesome idea! Wish I had more room to do this in my kitchen.

• PAMELA

Really like your creation, utility and art all in one! Pam, San Antonio