70's Set to Outdoor Beauty!

I purchased a 70's velour couch, table and chair set, and re-painted, and upholstered everything to make a very heavy, sturdy, comfortable sitting area for my back deck.
Enjoy
Furniture as purchased
Painted and Upolstered!
So comfy...
New and Fresh!

Check Out These Wonderful Gift Ideas You Can Do All By Yourself
These West Elm Knockoffs Are Pretty Unbelievable
30 Stylish Update Ideas You'll Want To Use For Your Bedroom
3 Weird Step-by-Step Ways to Decorate Your Plain Tea Towels
31 Storage Hacks That Will Instantly Declutter Your Kitchen
10 Popular Cabinet Makeovers That Will Transform Your Kitchen
15 Decor Projects That Will Make Your Home Beautiful
Make Your Kitchen Beautiful With These 15 Inexpensive Ideas
31 Astounding Things You Didn't Know You Could Do With Contact Paper
Cut Up Some Pallets For These 20 Amazing Ideas
31 Creative Ways To Fill Empty Wall Space
15 Genius Ways to Organize Your Bedroom

• Marcelle

is there a video or step by step instructions on this project?

• Mikkala

I have a chair that is almost identical to your set the sides are different and the print on cushions are a little different. Do you know if they are worth anything your the first person I've seen with one close to mine

• Thalisa

Are the cushions slip coverd ? Luv this idea for an set something similar but the cushions are too warned out, belonged to my mom just can’t let go, So this gives me hope

• Toni Castellano

I have the same set myself as indoor porch furniture. I've recovered the furniture and thought about painting the wood. I was wondering did you have to strip the wood and sand it or did you just rough sand it to get the paint to stick?

• Tammy Gras

Toni, I would paint with chalk paint and wax it good. The wax has a chemical reaction with the paint making it really strong & durable. No need for striping/sanding before! I would just wipe down all the wood with a damp cloth. Paint with chalk paint...a couple of coats. Then once dry, lighty sand with fine sandpaper, wipe away any dust and wax, buff and wax again. Very easy process. Good luck!

• Stacie M Anderson

This idea came to me months ago while I was thinking about my grandparents & the set of wood furniture they had in their downstairs family-room! I've been patiently hoping to see one of these sets for sale at some point 😊. Cool to see someone else had the same idea! Love it! I'd really like to know how this person reupholstered the cushions (with outdoor safe fabric of course). I've never recovered cushions like these before...any hints, shortcuts, etc would be appreciated 😊