Amber
Amber
  • Sequim, WA

70's Set to Outdoor Beauty!

I purchased a 70's velour couch, table and chair set, and re-painted, and upholstered everything to make a very heavy, sturdy, comfortable sitting area for my back deck.
Enjoy
Furniture as purchased
Furniture as purchased
Painted and Upolstered!
Painted and Upolstered!
So comfy...
So comfy...
New and Fresh!
New and Fresh!

• Margaret Partsch-Gonzalez

Does any one have the table and end tables that are willing to sell preferably before you paint it or painted thanks

• LINDA

GOSH!! Check out CRAIGSLIST.org where ever you live in the US...or OFFERUP.COM or check out your local GOODWILL or SALVATION ARMY or DAV (Disabled American Veterans) Store....loads of great furniture pieces waiting to get a "makeover" for a super low prices!!! Hope this helps you find your special piece/s!!!

• Melissa

Ok so I have the chair that's pictured in this set, does anyone know what the value of one of them would be?

• Maryann

How would you fix a plastic woven outdoor set where the woven stuff is coming apart

• Elizabeth Barlow

I have the complete set, I'm willing to sell, but shipping would be a chore.

• Toni Castellano
    30 minutes ago

I have the same set myself as indoor porch furniture. I've recovered the furniture and thought about painting the wood. I was wondering did you have to strip the wood and sand it or did you just rough sand it to get the paint to stick?