Amber
Amber
  • Sequim, WA

70's Set to Outdoor Beauty!

I purchased a 70's velour couch, table and chair set, and re-painted, and upholstered everything to make a very heavy, sturdy, comfortable sitting area for my back deck.
Enjoy
Furniture as purchased
Furniture as purchased
Painted and Upolstered!
Painted and Upolstered!
So comfy...
So comfy...
New and Fresh!
New and Fresh!

• Sue

I primed & painted an old table with outdoor paint but it completely came apart. How can I tell if the furniture will stand up to outdoor weather

• Does any one have the table and end tables that are willing to sell preferably before you paint it or painted thanks

• Melissa

Ok so I have the chair that's pictured in this set, does anyone know what the value of one of them would be?

• I already dif but i sanded then burnt the wood with the torch then used weather sealant thompsonville i think i did it to sell but i ended up keeping the chairs myself under s can apy but now i have an order for a couch and chair and they are completed but that white one you showed i love it change completly cushions in good shape so i bought tableclothes and used them over the curtains so they are water rexistant so that way dont have to carry in every night

• Anita

I have the an identical set (minus the table) in our cabin up north. I was supposed to make new cushions before our next trip up, but I forgot my notes on the seat dimensions up at the cabin  . Would you mind sending me the cushion measurements so I can get hopefully get my project under way before our 4th of July trip. I'm trying to remember if it was 23 x 24 x 4 or 24 x 24 x 4 or something like that. AND, I'm trying to remember if the back cushion is as thick as the seat or if it was shallower (3 inches instead of 4)