Amber
Amber
  • Sequim, WA

70's Set to Outdoor Beauty!

I purchased a 70's velour couch, table and chair set, and re-painted, and upholstered everything to make a very heavy, sturdy, comfortable sitting area for my back deck.
Enjoy
70 s set to outdoor beauty, home decor, outdoor furniture, painted furniture, Furniture as purchased
Furniture as purchased
70 s set to outdoor beauty, home decor, outdoor furniture, painted furniture, Painted and Upolstered
Painted and Upolstered!
70 s set to outdoor beauty, home decor, outdoor furniture, painted furniture, So comfy
So comfy...
70 s set to outdoor beauty, home decor, outdoor furniture, painted furniture, New and Fresh
New and Fresh!

• Sue

I primed & painted an old table with outdoor paint but it completely came apart. How can I tell if the furniture will stand up to outdoor weather

• Does any one have the table and end tables that are willing to sell preferably before you paint it or painted thanks

• Melissa

Ok so I have the chair that's pictured in this set, does anyone know what the value of one of them would be?

• I already dif but i sanded then burnt the wood with the torch then used weather sealant thompsonville i think i did it to sell but i ended up keeping the chairs myself under s can apy but now i have an order for a couch and chair and they are completed but that white one you showed i love it change completly cushions in good shape so i bought tableclothes and used them over the curtains so they are water rexistant so that way dont have to carry in every night

• Anita

I have the an identical set (minus the table) in our cabin up north. I was supposed to make new cushions before our next trip up, but I forgot my notes on the seat dimensions up at the cabin  . Would you mind sending me the cushion measurements so I can get hopefully get my project under way before our 4th of July trip. I'm trying to remember if it was 23 x 24 x 4 or 24 x 24 x 4 or something like that. AND, I'm trying to remember if the back cushion is as thick as the seat or if it was shallower (3 inches instead of 4)