Fabric Vase Filler Balls

These patriotic fabric vase filler balls are the perfect addition to any red, white and blue decor. They are not only easy, but inexpensive too.
fabric vase filler balls, crafts, how to, reupholster
While in the dollar store brainstorming about what I could use as the base of this craft, I happened upon the plastic toy baseballs that come three to a pack.
I used my rotary cutter to cut strips of fabric. I also used ribbon for some of the balls.
I cut 8 strips at the measurement of the circumference of the balls plus 1/4", or about 10" strips. Starting each strip with a dot from my glue gun, I wrapped it around and secured with another dab of glue. I just kept wrapping strips until the balls were covered over by fabric, making sure to start and end each strip at the same spot.
I am in love with the finished product. And of course, this craft can be adapted to any colors for any occasion or any decor scheme! Visit the blog post for other styling ideas using these decor filler balls!
Sondra Lyn at Home