Canvas Mounted Instagram Photos

These Canvas Mounted Instagram Photos are a super easy way to show off your favorite Instagrams!
I used mini canvases for this project, but it would work just as well with any canvas that's smaller than your image. This is a great craft for kids, and if you’re looking for a unique gift idea, this is it!
You’ll start by printing out your Instagrams, which need to be the same size as the canvas. When choosing photos, looks for images that are crisp and clear for best results.
I saved my Instagrams to my desktop, then dragged one into a Word document. Next, I resized the photo to 3″ x 3″ (the size of my canvas), using the document rulers as a guide.
After resizing the photo, I copied and pasted it into the document 5 times. Then I selected each image and changed it to one of the other 5 photos I wanted to use. If you do it this way, you only have to resize your photo once.
Once you’ve added all of your photos to the Word file, print them on regular printer paper. Cut out the photos with the scissors.
Set the photos aside. Use the foam brush to dab a light coat of Mod Podge over the top of a canvas.

• Instagram photos
  • Color printer
  • Printer paper

Ginnie - Hello Little Home