Mason Jar Beach Themed Dispensers and Toothbrush Holders

Mason Jar Soap Dispensers and Toothbrush Holders with Optional Storage Jar
First I purchased a case of pint size mason jars at the local target. I used my 5% off red card. Then head over to Michaels with a 40% off one item coupon and scoured the store for sale items. Score, big bag of shells are on sale as well as all ribbon and flowers. I purchase my stainless soap dispensers and toothbrush inserts at onedreamdesign.com. They have awesomely quick shipping and great pricing for many mason jar pump designs with good quality for the price.
Arrange which ribbon and flowers you want for this set. Hot glue the ribbon around the jar and attach the shell, flowers and some beads or charms. I found these on clearance at Michaels as well. Glue some random items around the jar to your satisfaction. Then I dropped a few sea glass and glass beads into the bottom of the jar. They will stay on the bottom when you add a clear or tinted soap to the jar. Makes it really cute! Cut the straw in the pump a little shorter than the shells and beads on the bottom so it doesn't get in the way of the pumping action.
Done!!Wala!! I have these on my Ebay Store at user tsc9888. I have priced them at $25.00 each or $50.00 for a set of two. Weblink follows at bottom of post. Head on over to Ebay and check them out!
I also have some I decorated with fishnet.
Beads and shells on bottom of jar. You can also use a grid like this (I cut it out of fence wire) for flowers or makeup brushes.
The pretty stainless steel componets give them a high end look! Toothbrushes fit right perfect in these!
A little close up of the charms and beads I atttached with ribbon.
Set of three if you want to add a 3rd jar for storage of qtips, cotton rounds, etc.
Here are the two I decorated with fishnet.
Set of two.
Example of the burlap ribbon and shells in the bottom of the jar.

• Mason jars  (Target)
  • Decorative items  (Michaels)
  • Stainless toothbrush insert and soap pump  (One Dream Design . com)

18 Wintery Wreath Ideas That You'll Want To Make For Your Home
15 Totally Doable Makeover Ideas You Can Finish In One Day
15 Amazing Things You Can Do With Paint Stirrers
31 Ways To Get Privacy Inside And Outside Your Home
Here's How You Can DIY The Hottest Home Decor Trends of 2018

To see more: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mason-Jar-Soap-or-Lotion-Pump-Dispenser-in-Beach-Tones-/112087138482?hash=item1a18ea00b2:g:DtQAAOSw0UdXqOog