Galaxy Floor

Hi I am Interior Designer Ricole Vanterpool of Coco Lynn Designs LLC I specialize in custom furniture , custom Home Linens and High End Faux Finishing welcome to my creativity ❤️
Started with this dingy & dirty Linoluim tile so I swept and mopped the entire surface😝
Trim all corners and edges in your paint color of choice I used Black enamel paint in gloss well it was meant to be gloss however the paint store mixed it wrong and it actually was flat paint🙄
After paint dries (2 even coats no spots) trim all edges again in the gloss lacquer and add accessories wallah it's magic total budget about $80
Additional views

• Good old broom, Mop, 1 gallon of Black Flat Paint, 2 rollers and 2 naps, 2 paint trays and 1 gal of  (Dollar tree for paint roller and naps, curtains and accessories came from goodwill)

Old License Plates Lying Around? Check Out These 28 Snazzy Decor Ideas
The Wonderful Things You Can Make With...Paper!
16 Fun Ways You Can Use Food To Decorate Your Home
22 Homemade Soaps You Can Give As Gifts All Year Round
23 Surprising Uses for Curtain Rings
31 Astounding Things You Didn't Know You Could Do With Contact Paper

• Vicki
    Vicki

Was the paint just regular paint? interior or exterior? How do you keep it from rubbing off? It looks gorgeous!
    • Ricole Vanterpool
      Ricole Vanterpool

Hi Vicki! I am sorry for answering so late 2years later lol, Yes it is actually interior paint with a high lacquer gloss sealer which seals the paint so I haven't experienced any scratching with two little boys at that lol so go for it!

• Eroque022810
    Eroque022810

I didn't know that you could paint vinyl tile. Thanks looks great.

• Ricole
      Ricole

Thanks dear yes you can paint just about anything nowadays 😊

• Aprile
    Aprile

not to sound dumb (but probably am - ha ha) u said to edge with lacquer but did u put lacquer on entire floor; I would think u would need to do this to protect the paint finish