Galaxy Floor

Hi I am Interior Designer Ricole Vanterpool of Coco Lynn Designs LLC I specialize in custom furniture , custom Home Linens and High End Faux Finishing welcome to my creativity ❤️
Started with this dingy & dirty Linoluim tile so I swept and mopped the entire surface😝
Trim all corners and edges in your paint color of choice I used Black enamel paint in gloss well it was meant to be gloss however the paint store mixed it wrong and it actually was flat paint🙄
After paint dries (2 even coats no spots) trim all edges again in the gloss lacquer and add accessories wallah it's magic total budget about $80
Additional views

• Good old broom, Mop, 1 gallon of Black Flat Paint, 2 rollers and 2 naps, 2 paint trays and 1 gal of  (Dollar tree for paint roller and naps, curtains and accessories came from goodwill)

• Vicki

Was the paint just regular paint? interior or exterior? How do you keep it from rubbing off? It looks gorgeous!
    • Ricole Vanterpool

Hi Vicki! I am sorry for answering so late 2years later lol, Yes it is actually interior paint with a high lacquer gloss sealer which seals the paint so I haven't experienced any scratching with two little boys at that lol so go for it!

• Eroque022810

I didn't know that you could paint vinyl tile. Thanks looks great.

• Ricole

Thanks dear yes you can paint just about anything nowadays 😊

• Aprile

not to sound dumb (but probably am - ha ha) u said to edge with lacquer but did u put lacquer on entire floor; I would think u would need to do this to protect the paint finish