DIY Pot Rack With Pipes From Home Depot

We installed our own pot rack on the wall in my kitchen. Not too difficult, but provides lots of storage space for the pots. And, I think it's quite beautiful!
Help organize your kitchen using the vertical space on your walls
You’ll want to measure where the studs are in the wall first. The main pipe length was based on that measurement.
All the pipes are black & 1 1/2-inch diameter.
In fact, the diameter of the pipes was partially based on the “S” hooks that I had, because you want to make sure that the hook fits over the pipe easily.
There are some detail pictures of the S hooks in the comments on this post. They are also on the main blog post. Very important: Make sure your pot rack is level when you hang it, or the pots may slide to one side. See more at:

25 Beautiful Things You Can Make With Rope & Twine
21 Clever Wind Chimes You Can Make
Use Your Old Corks For These 25 Clever Ideas
Step-by-Step Painting Techniques You'll Want to Try!

To see more: http://lifecurrents.dw2.net/potrack/

• Kelleysgirl
    Kelleysgirl

We built our pot rack out of a pallet-posted on here-but I absolutely love this idea! Especially perfect if you don't have room for a shelf to stick out from the wall. Love, love, love it!

• KL Paragone
    KL Paragone

Love this idea, I actually want to make a pipe quilt holder and place it on a vintage door.... will put your suggestions to mind when trying this.

Thank you!