DIY Pot Rack With Pipes From Home Depot

We installed our own pot rack on the wall in my kitchen. Not too difficult, but provides lots of storage space for the pots. And, I think it's quite beautiful!
diy pot rack with pipes from home depot, cleaning tips, diy, kitchen design, repurposing upcycling, storage ideas, Help organize your kitchen using the vertical space on your walls
Help organize your kitchen using the vertical space on your walls
You’ll want to measure where the studs are in the wall first. The main pipe length was based on that measurement.
All the pipes are black & 1 1/2-inch diameter.
In fact, the diameter of the pipes was partially based on the “S” hooks that I had, because you want to make sure that the hook fits over the pipe easily.
There are some detail pictures of the S hooks in the comments on this post. They are also on the main blog post. Very important: Make sure your pot rack is level when you hang it, or the pots may slide to one side. See more at:

Questions on this post

Your question...
  2 questions

Comments

2 of 29 comments
Next