Easy Outdoor Light up Halloween Ghost.

I added this cute halloween ghost to my outdoor halloween decor. It lights up and the eyes glow.
First I grabbed my tomato cage that, a glass light cover,and some lights. I had a string of solar lights that I wrapped up under the glass. Then the green cord lights are white flashing lights that I tied around the tomato cage.
You can use a sheet to cover but I had some material that had little ghost on it, and thought that would work perfect. Then I found these eyes that glow in the dark at the dollar store. They peel and stick on. Ta da
These googly eyes are round, but are the same kind that I used on my ghost. I bought two sets, because I didn't know which ones would look best.
I will add a picture of him when he is all lite up, but my battery died in my camera, so will have to get one tomorrow.

Use Ribbon To Decorate For Christmas With These Last Minute Ideas!
30 Different Ways to DIY an Adorable Snowman This Winter
30 Gorgeous Ways To Keep Your Home Organized
Quick Easter Egg Ideas That Are Just Too Cute
Make Your Home a Winter Wonderland With These Stunning Ideas
3 Great Ideas To Easily Upgrade Your Window
30 Jaw-Dropping Decorating Techniques You've Never Seen Before
31 Ways To Get Privacy Inside And Outside Your Home
25 Ways You Can Be an Artist - With No Experience Necessary!
20 Easy Projects To Help You Get Ready For Easter
These Stunning Seating Ideas Will Blow You Away
24 Update Ideas To Make Your Kitchen Look Fabulous
31 Update Ideas To Make Your Kitchen Look Fabulous
The Top 9 Kitchen Countertop Makeovers People Are Doing Now

• Kathy Gula Hill

did you post the pic of it lit up. tried to find on pinterest but couldnt what board is it on?

• Teri

Hi Kathy the lit ghost is listed on my hometalk page, Here it is again, but feel free to follow me.

• Jan5821102

how does solar light get light during the day with a cover over it?

• Karen

Solar lights have a small solar panel that gets put onto a stake which gets pushed into the ground. It houses generally 2 rechargeable batteries. During the day the panel charges the batteries while in the sun its attached by wires to the strand of lights and at night the lights light up. Same for most solar Christmas lights or other solar light up things. You'll see a small black square,,that's the solar panel.

• Mmp8751470

How do you get the roundness for the ghost's head

• Joan

She used a glass light cover as shown in the second picture. You could also use a ball that would fit into the tomato cage, but it wouldn't like up like this one.