Sarah Melito
Sarah Melito
  • Taunton, MA

DIY Mason Jar Winter Tree Decor

Hey there! It's the day after Halloween so I know everyone is attempting to whip out their Christmas décor soon! I just love easy and cheap crafts, don't you?! For these little winter tree projects, you will need some mason jars, a glue gun, Epsom salt, snow paint, and mini trees. I grabbed the snow paint and mini trees at JoAnn Fabric and they were 75% off. Can't beat that! Even if you go to Michaels, you
diy mason jar winter tree decor, home decor, mason jars
For the first project, I glued the mini trees to the cover and put some Epsom salt in the jar. Then I twisted the cover back on, flipped it upside down, and project complete! How easy was that?! It probably took about 10 minutes to create this one.
This was another easy one! I put the Epsom salt in the bottom, dropped the trees in, painted the top of the jar with the snow paint, and tied twine around it.
Come on guys, you have to try this. I love how this craft is different than others and is really made for anyone to try. You could even do this with your kiddos :)
It's like having your own little twist on a snow globe, right?!
Check out my blog www.thebelmontranch.com DIYs and inspiration!

• Mason jars
  • Glue gun
  • Epsom salt
Sarah Melito

• Rita giordano

How do you glue the trees in with the opening on top?

• Lori

If you're worried about how the trees will stand if you just dropped the trees in you could use a pair of tongs and pinch the top of the tree and set it down where you want to.