Polish Star Ornaments

$10.00

Super easy paper ornaments. These ornaments take about 20 minutes to make, I made these while watching tv at night.
Supplies you will need:
5 Sheets Paper (I used computer paper)
White craft glue
A pen or pencil
A round object (I used a candle)
A small round object (I used a quarter)
String (I used to jewelry elastic cord)
Spacer beads (two per ornament)
The 5 sheets of computer
polish star ornaments, crafts, seasonal holiday decor
polish star ornaments, crafts, seasonal holiday decor, Start out drawing as many circles you can on a sheet of paper
Start out drawing as many circles you can on a sheet of paper.
polish star ornaments, crafts, seasonal holiday decor, Add the second smaller circle inside the larger circles
Add the second smaller circle inside the larger circles.
polish star ornaments, crafts, seasonal holiday decor, Cut the circles out Fold in half three times
Cut the circles out,. Fold in half three times.
polish star ornaments, crafts, seasonal holiday decor, Open the circle up and you will see your cut lines in the folds Cut down to the small circle
Open the circle up and you will see your cut lines in the folds. Cut down to the small circle.
polish star ornaments, crafts, seasonal holiday decor, Twist the triangles around a pen or pencil and glue in place have
Twist the triangles around a pen or pencil and glue in place, have.
polish star ornaments, crafts, seasonal holiday decor, Spacer Beads I used
Spacer Beads I used
polish star ornaments, crafts, seasonal holiday decor, Slip a spacer bead onto your string then start adding your paper pieces Make sure the first paper piece has the smooth side facing the bead
Slip a spacer bead onto your string, then start adding your paper pieces. Make sure the first paper piece has the smooth side facing the bead.
polish star ornaments, crafts, seasonal holiday decor, Keep all your points smooth side going in one direction until you get to the last one
Keep all your points smooth side going in one direction until you get to the last one.
polish star ornaments, crafts, seasonal holiday decor, Flip the last piece of paper over so the smooth side will be facing the second bead Squeeze and tie it off then make a loop to hang it by
Flip the last piece of paper over so the smooth side will be facing the second bead. Squeeze and tie it off then make a loop to hang it by.
Dria @ Dio

1 question on this project