DIY Feather Boa Garland

Last year during the end-of-the-season Christmas sales I happened upon this beautiful white feather Christmas tree… Even though Christmas was over, I decided to purchase it and save it for next year. So when Christmas rolled around this year, I was so excited for it! And I actually decided to use it as the inspiration piece for the rest of my Christmas décor… Light, white and airy!
I started thinking about how I would incorporate the tree into my décor and think about what other elements would go nicely with it. It hit me at about 2am in the morning… I woke up, and thought feather boa garland!
And where is the best place to get white feather boas from? Why, the dollar store – of course!
[Aside from the Dollar Store boas, I actually decided to spend a little more money on my Christmas decor this year... Find out why, here!]
And that’s how my white feather boa idea was born!
The next day I headed out to the dollar store, and purchased 8 white feather boas. I brought them home and was so excited to add them to my tree!
All I did was add them to my tree… [Click the below link to see exactly what I did, along with some great tips, so that you can do it to!]

TheProjectPile.com