Fire Pit...From Humble Beginnings

One of our favorite pastimes...is sitting in front of a fire pit. Sometimes, just my hubby and I, visiting and sometimes with the kids and grandkids, roasting marshmallows and hot dogs. Either way....why spend a fortune, when you're a country girl...on a fire pit. Mine started from humble beginnings...but she turned out...well....just right for us! :D
Fire Pits are really fun...but they can be quite expensive.  Not mine...The cost of two cans of Paint...and a humble tractor wheel
Fire Pits are really fun...but they can be quite expensive. Not mine...The cost of two cans of Paint...and a humble tractor wheel
We had these old tractor wheels laying around...what could be more fitting for a country family?
A can of black...and a can of white high heat paint...and she has a different look
Paint and stencil....sure makes a country girl look hot!  (Pun intended) lol
Paint and stencil....sure makes a country girl look hot! (Pun intended) lol
Tammy@Deja Vue Designs

• Tommie

You can also use the tub inside an old washing machine. Great for the winter months. Heat comes from the holes in the tub.

• Gelinda

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE this ! I have all ways had a fire pit but it , you no the kind the ones you get at the big box stores , Yeah not so good ..I am,Now on the look out for a tractor wheel ...Thanks for the idea