How To Clean Your Old Cookie Sheet

2 materials
When I moved into my Jersey City apartment my Grandma gave me some of her cookie sheets as a gift. Two years and many batches of cookies later these sheets have seen better days! I decided I should share my trick to get them looking brand new! (almost)
Step 1. First I made my cleaning mixture that consists of baking soda and hydrogen peroxide. I mix these two together until they are a paste like consistency.
Step 2. Next, I spread the mixture over the entire sheet. Make sure not to use a heavy hand otherwise it will never dry.
Step 3. After letting it dry for about 3 hours I took a sponge and wiped it all off, scrubbing the really dirty parts.
After you give it a good rinse off, it should be looking good as new!
I hope this post finds you before you begin your cookie baking or maybe even after to keep those sheets fresh and clean for years to come! Happy Holidays :)

Questions on this post

Your question...
3 of 36 questions

Comments

2 of 140 comments
Next