DIY Window Bench Seat With Drawer Storage

5 materials
So I started my dining room… Oooooo 800 years ago. So yeah, of course, I’m kidding, But it was like a lifetime ago and it is driving me crazy. OK when you’re doing some sort of renovations or updates, and you’re doing it yourself, there are bound to be delays. In my case, there were lots of delays. I mean life happens. No..Seriously, Life happens. So here I am in my dining room getting things done. FINALLY! First on my list to complete is my window seat with additional storage.
Here is a tutorial on how I built and how you can build your own window seat.
Complete plans available for download at the link listed below.
Start with constructed the base. Make sure not to obstruct any vents.
Build the cabinet base.
Attach the faceframe
Make the drawers.
Attach the drawer fronts
finish with paint/stain and applying the hardware. I got these pulls from Home depot and spray painted it gold.

ToolBox Divas

Questions on this post

Your question...
3 of 10 questions

Comments

2 of 80 comments
Next