Easy Frosted Windows

I highly recommend this Gila product! Super simple way to create privacy on a window but let the light in!

Julie @ WhereWeAreBlog.com

• Margie*Lee

We have a window in our bathroom right next to the toilet that faces our neighbor's house. I bought a can of spray coating that I used to make the window look frosted. It was super easy and very inexpensive. I don't remember the name of the product but I found it among the cans of spray paint. It lasted a long time and I only had to redo it or touch it up once in the 10 years we've lived here. When we got new windows, we had textured glass put in that window but the frosting worked perfectly!

• Marion Nesbitt

@Margie*Lee I put a French pocket door on my bathroom, and used this spray-on product to do the panes. Easy to use, and you can produce very nice effects. It has lasted for years without touch-ups, etc. I, too, forget what it is called but found it in the paint dept. like you did.

• Wiltsharon

I use the spray frost that I bought from Walmart on my side windows of the front door. Love it I also used it on the garage door window so that no one could see in. My next is to use it on my sliding glass door to make a design on it. Just something to make it look better.