Fairy Light Jars

What do you get when you add: a set of three large mason jars, LED string lights, and burlap together? Pure Fairy Light Holiday Magic! Here's more information about the lights: http://makinglemonadeblog.com/holiday-party-tips-ideas-decor/
This set of three HUGE mason jars can be found at Kirkland's, and are just begging to be illuminated!
The kids think they look like fireflies, so this idea could easily carry into summer as well.
I taped the top of an LED light string to the lid with washi tape, carefully dropped the battery box to the bottom of the jar, and covered it with burlap. Yes, you'll have to reach into the jar to turn it on/off but it only take a moment. :)
These LED string lights can be found on Amazon, or other hardware or lighting retailers. There's a direct link on my blog to find the highest rated lights for this project!
These jars bring such illumination and light into our dining room that we've been dining with them on for days.
They make a perfect and magical addition to your holiday buffet.
Wishing you a magical holiday season! Get all the details and lots for gorgeous lighting ideas over on my blog!

23 Surprising Uses for Curtain Rings
3 Weird Step-by-Step Ways to Decorate Your Plain Tea Towels
Quick Easter Egg Ideas That Are Just Too Cute
25 Impressive Ways You Can Update Your Ikea Purchases!
20 Ways To Make Your Own Personalized Clock
Check Out These 30 Incredible Floor Transformations Ideas
Carrie MakingLemonade

• Sharon Harrison
    Sharon Harrison

I just got a lid with led lights built in to put on a Mason jar from WISH. This company is out of China but I've ordered a lot of things and been happy with all but one (a coat that was too small which is typical for clothes from China). They gave me a total refund and I didn't have to ship the coat back.
    I love these lights and they only cost $1 and $1 shipping. You do have to wait a few weeks to get them.
  • Pamela Wittner
    Pamela Wittner

Dollartree sells bottle lights, color changing lights, copper wire LED and Silverwire LED lights. Any 1 of these 4 lights would work. Only a $1, no shipping and you can just go to nearest location.