Easter Egg Planters (nearly) Anyone Can Make!
These adorable easter egg planters are so much fun to make, and they are also simple and an inexpensive decor option.
Use these egg shaped planters indoors or outdoors to add a bit of spring flair to your garden! These are a wonderful Easter kids craft for those of you looking for Easter crafts for kids!
• Plastic Jumbo Eggs
• Small Paintbrush
• Parchment Paper
• Glue Gun
• Glue Sticks
• Gold Acrylic Paint
• Potting Soil
• Mini Succulent Plants
!• Crack open your Easter eggs and separate the rounded bottom from the oblong top. You will just use the bottom for this project.
• Use a small paintbrush to paint the outside edge of each egg (where they connect with the other side of the Easter egg) with gold paint. You may need to apply 2 or 3 coats for the gold paint to be noticed. Allow to dry completely in between coats of gold paint.
• Use your glue gun to make for a stable base
• Fill the eggs with potting soil.
• Place your succulents inside each egg. Add a little bit of water to keep your plants moist.
• Place your Easter egg planters in a sunny location and you are good to go!
These really are a cute Easter craft, perfect for spring which is right around the corner! Use them as decor, as table favors, as Easter favors, or simply make them because they are adorable!
Want more details about this and other DIY projects? Check out my blog post!Go