Jewelry Wine Cork Board

All you need is corks, hot glue, a frame (I got mine from Michael's for 50% off and a piece of thick cardboard or thin board. Figure out your design and off you go. I love this and it holds everything!!
1st: staple, super glue, or nail the board/thick cardboard into the back of the frame. I got a thick frame so the corks wouldn't stick out.
2nd: Arrange the corks how you would like them. I arranged several corks to stick straight out so that I could hang my necklaces and bracelets on them.
3rd: Hot Glue the corks on.
4th: To put rings on the board I got those small little loop screws (not sure what they are actually called) and screwed 4 of those into the corks. Works really well for all my rings.
Things I learned: Make sure everything is completely dry before moving. With hot glue a cork or two may come loose. You need a lot of glue.
Jewelry Wine Cork Board

• Linda Abate

A very pretty way of displaying your bracelets and necklaces and keeping them from getting all tangled up. What a great gift for a teenager. Way to go.

• Aisha Sunshine

Thanks for sharing, this is a wonderful idea. It's economical, stylish & very useful!