Denim Wall Storage

I need more storage. Who doesn't need more storage space? This project solves all my problems in the cutest little way.

People always ask where the inspiration for my crafts come from. The mind of an artist is an intriguing thing; my mind works differently than most. I realized that at a young age when I started taking apart simple household items like curling irons and cassette tapes, just to see how they work. This weeks project came to me while I was thrift shopping. I’m not the thriftiest girl, but I do find tons of inspiration while visiting thrift stores and this time was no different.

I ran across a rack of old denim and knew there had to be a cool craft I could use them for. I purchased a pair then headed to the art store where this idea popped into my head.

Turn jeans inside out – if jeans are small cut or rip until you have access to entire pocket

Using marker and your embroidery circle as a guide draw a larger circle around the back pocket of jeans

Roughly cut out circle

• Loosen embroidery circle by twisting the screw and remove smaller circle
  • Place smaller circle under pants around pocket, Place large circle on top of pants around pocket
  • Carefully work smaller circle into bigger circle – you might need to loosen larger circle a lot
  • Once in place tighten bigger embroidery circle
  • Pull pants as tight and taunt as possible in embroider circles

Cut any access material

Hang and use the pockets as storage

31 Tricks To Help You Fix The Wood In Your Home:
30 Fabulous Wreath Ideas That Will Make Your Neighbors Smile
30 Ideas To Make Your Office Look Great
30 Gorgeous Ways To Keep Your Home Organized
Turn A Cake Pan Into A Shelf + More Clever Repurposing Ideas!
3 Gorgeous And Unique Ideas To Display Your Plants
These Amazing Vase Ideas Will Blow Your Guests Away!
25 Creative Ways You Can Decorate Using Maps
15 Amazing Things You Can Do With Paint Stirrers
15 Clever Ways To Repurpose Old Light Bulbs
21 Small Things You Can Do to Beautify Your Home This Weekend
15 Kitchen DIY Ideas That Will Come In Handy
Everything Red For Canada Day
Does Your Staircase Need an Update?
Mary Lawrence

• Jewellmartin

Do you have more innovative ideas for the rest of the jeans? For instance, you could nail or use heavy-duty staples to attach legs to a garage or mudroom wall, making holders for baseball bats or other sports equipment.
    • Jeanne Martin

The lower section of the jeans pants leg makes an adorable wine bottle bag. Cut across both sides of one pant leg at the knee. Sew or glue the cut side closed (fold under the cut edges first so it doesn’t show). Turn right side up, slip in your bottle of whatever and tie a ribbon around the jeans and bottle neck with a bow. Done!!

• Alice

Not a question. You are brilliant!!

• Easy does it

Did the pocket with the zipper already have it or did you add one?

• Val

Yes, she must have found that pair at a thrift store.