DIY Rose Petal Air Freshener In A Mason Jar

I recently celebrated my birthday — 29 and Feelin’ Fine! And to my amazement… My husband actually bought me flowers! [Side Note: Guys, if you’re reading this, buy your lady some flowers! Seriously, on any day — it will make her day! Or even pick some! LOL] They were beautiful red roses and they smelled so amazing, that when they started to wilt about a week later, I thought to myself — How can I make these last longer?!
diy rose petal air freshener in a mason jar
So, this is what I came up with... Not only does it smell SO good, it took like 10 minutes to make!
[Hey! Looking for more great things to do with your mason jars?! Check this out!]
The first thing that I did was remove the rose heads from the stems.
Then I used my trusty Uloo and an old cutting board to chop them up.
[Psst! This mason jar idea is kind of out of season, but you may want to bookmark it for later!]
Next, I sprinkled some regular old table salt onto the chopped up rose petals. Don't forget to click on the link below to get all of the full instructions!

• Roses
  • Mason Jar
  • Toulle
TheProjectPile.com