French Sideboard/Buffet From Old Hutch!

$1
Advanced

This month we're busy transform an old Hutch to Side Buffet!!

Our new customers, this dinning set was also in it when they bought their new home. And she decided to buy a new Dining Room Set. I told them how we could change the look of this team. We went very well and decided to try.!!

Watch my YouTube Channel, link is below.

This was their Dining Set. It was flat and looks old. She was right. Pick up day she (owner)asked me ''what if we don't use the top of hutch? like cut of and just paint the lower cabinet?'' She is really tasty person and I said why not?

And we started from the Dining Chairs . She wanted White paint, Golden effects and Dark details. And some onlays, trims,inlays. It was little pricey.

My husband took of all the old fabrics and we applied the new ones as our client's choose fabrics.

Now the next was the new buffet!! Again my husband separated the upper buffet from lower one. Believe me it wasn't so easy to separated glass parts, to take of one by one, and cabinet doors ,nails! Sorry I forgot to take a pic.

And I started to paint from cabinet doors and body. Old White paint it is looking very classy.

Mean while we were talking with our client about, handles, and I offered to add new furniture legs and the rise stencil shape. After decided all,

I applied the rice stencil as like original carve!! I started to think about how to paint the embossed stencils!. Because our client is very enjoyable, it is possible that she does not like what I do ( Oh! Gosh)

A light bulb burned in my brain immediately and ,Why I do not match fabric colors! Than I painted as like our clients selected the chair fabric. The next was the handles and the top of new Buffet. After little conversation between us we completed the new Sideboard of Dining set after my husband cut the top from solid wood.

Our sweet customers requested the stain top for Dinşng Set. My husband applied the Special Walnut stain , And I staged with my first Abstract Paint. Hope you guys enjoy it.

And also today finally the small buffet of the dining room is over. I added Before& After.

This was a sideboard buffet, now turned out a Foyer Console. I used a Silver metallic paint , Shimmer, metallic Champagne, Metallic Pearl Paint from Modern Master. I used first time this products but the results are amazing.

I used Martha Stewart Stencil for this patterns. Mustard, pink ,green and gold colors.

I bought the handles from Hobby Lobby, and applied a little shimmer, champagne , Copper effects for matches with the other onlays. The onlays are from Lowe's.

I will share Dining table also when finished. Thank you very much to all of you to supporting.

Finally I could also take pictures of the Dining set with table. But I hadn't enough space for nice pics.I should say that it looks really beautiful. 😁Already our clients are very tasteful people, they integrated with other beautiful decors! 😍

For the table, we strated to paint from the table legs after finished my husband completed with stain and lacquer top of table, as you see.

Finally I could also take pictures of the Dining set with table. Cause after finish all set I couldn't have chance because of weather conditions and natural light, and I hadn't enough space for nice pics.I should say that it looks really beautiful. 😁 Already our clients are very tasteful people, they integrated with other beautiful decors

Hope you enjoyed. Thank you.

• Stencil  (Cutting Edges)
  • Stain  (Home Depot)
  • Old White Paint  (Home depot)

The Best Industrial Style DIY Ideas For Your Home Using Pipes
23 Valentine's Day DIY Ideas That You Don't Want To Miss
15 Unbelievable Ways People Paint Their Walls
Check Out These Wonderful Gift Ideas You Can Do All By Yourself
Try These Gorgeous Ideas And The Mailman Will Never Miss Your Mailbox!
12 Christmas Home Tours You're SO Going To Fall For
Upgrade Your Backyard With These 30 Clever Ideas
Dollar Store Gem Backsplash
3 Wonderful Ways You Can Upcycle Old Windows
The Wonderful Things You Can Make With...Paper!
31 Gorgeous Homemade Candle Ideas You're Going to Want to Try

To see more: https://www.facebook.com/designsferi/