DIY Terra Cotta Pot Fountain

$50
1 Day

Re-purpose terra cotta pots into this fun little trickling fountain. I had to make it easier than the original!

I started with terra cotta pots and saucers in various sizes. I could not find the sizes listed in the original tutorial so I bought what my local garden center had that was close.
The pump is on the smaller side and more affordable than larger ones. A link for one just like mine is in the post. DIY Terra Cotta Pot fountain
Re-purposing items from around the house like these jar lid rings to take the place of labor intensive filing made this DIY go faster.
These pennies came in handy to create a bit of tilt to get the water to pour correctly since my filed divets were a bust.
See how well they work, just enough tilt to get that water to trickled from the side. This helps to create that tinkling sound of water drops.
Adding decorative stones hides the hose and other elements you would rather not see.
Before you know it you have a table top fountain that was made easy. A link to the original is listed in the blog post so you can see what changes I had to make. And now I have found a few more things to add but that is another story which I will share once I have perfect them.
A brief video of my fountain working is also on the blog post. You can even hear the hummingbirds in the background. This is their favorite spot for a nip.

29 Ways To Get A Splash Of Blue In Your House
15 Genius Hacks to Keep Pests Away
Do You Want to Update Your Antique Furniture?
Hometalk's Top 10 Spookiest Halloween Picks Of 2017
31 Astounding Things You Didn't Know You Could Do With Contact Paper
30 Adorable DIY Ideas For July 4th
30 Unbelievable Backyard Update Ideas
30 Fabulous Wreath Ideas That Will Make Your Neighbors Smile
18 Stunning Backsplash Ideas You Do Not Want To Miss!
Easy DIY Ideas To Add Some FUN To Your Office Space
Dollar Store Gem Backsplash
30 Address Signs That'll Make Your Neighbors Stop in Admiration
Flower Patch Farmhouse