A Natural Scandi-Boho Style Fall Porch

$50

Hello everyone, let me share my Fall Front Porch with you. This year I was going
for the Scandi-Boho look which I am madly in-love with!
The only new things I purchased for this look is the white macrame wall hanging from Earthbound Products, the grassy plant and of course the pumpkins and gourds. It is always a bit of a challenge creating different looks by using what you already have. Otherwise all of us bloggers would be flat-out broke....haha
Some of the things I use over and over again to decorate our outdoor spaces with are old crates, old buckets, tubs and baskets. I don't seem to tire of all the old rubbish I collected over the years from Antique Stores and Craft Fairs. 
The pillow, silver lantern and wooden beads are Homegood finds. I placed some battery operated twinkle lights in the little lantern. Twinkle lights make everything better!
These beautiful Cinderella/Fairy Tale pumpkins are my favorite. If you have a Trader Joes in your area, they always carry them this time of year. Not all grocery stores sell them.
 I also love to use nature in decor as much as I can. I look for driftwood branches and sticks every time we are out by the water.  I wrapped some more battery operated twinkle lights around the large driftwood stick branch.
I think this old typewriter crate ROCKS the little fall vignette
I also love to use furry throws, you can find them at places like Homegoods and Marshalls, TJ Maxx, ect. for pretty inexpensive. 
 Here is our front door, I was so into decorating the porch that I totally forgot to hang a wreath on the naked door (sniff sniff).
If you are wondering about the chalkboard on the wall, that is a piece of plywood I painted with chalk paint and hung it up. It's fun to personalize it for each season or occasion! I am not creative when it comes to chalkboard writings, so I just copied something I saw on Instagram by Kristi from "Making It In The Mountains".
I have a wire basket hanging from an old pulley on our arch leading to the front porch. 
I filled the basket with driftwood, a pumpkin and a couple of tealights.
I love to see the macrame hanging from the inside looking out.  
And just because Bugsy is sooo flippin cute laying in front of the kitten toys, I had to post this one as well!!!

• Lantern
  • Stringlights
  • Furs

3 Wonderful Ways You Can Upcycle Old Windows
31 Ways To Get Privacy Inside And Outside Your Home
31 Update Ideas To Make Your Kitchen Look Fabulous
15 Awesome Projects To Get You Ready For St. Patrick's Day
Christine @ Little Brags