Broyhill Brasilia - Restoration Options

Seriously scored an amazing piece for an unreal price at a garage sale. Poor guy had no idea what he had on his hands. It is in GREAT shape with a few minor scratches and some minor damage along the bottom. Thoughts on the best way to restore the piece? Or products to use? I hear great stuff about Howard Restore-a-Finish and Feed-N-Wax but I would love some feedback.
broyhill brasilia restoration options, painted furniture, Broyhill Brasilia sideboard dresser
Broyhill Brasilia sideboard/dresser.
broyhill brasilia restoration options, painted furniture, Temporary set up Please note the room is still MAJORLY under construction
Temporary set up. Please note the room is still MAJORLY under construction.
broyhill brasilia restoration options, painted furniture, Perfect for keeping all of our electronics hidden
Perfect for keeping all of our electronics hidden.
broyhill brasilia restoration options, painted furniture, Here is where I need help What would you use to restore this piece
Here is where I need help. What would you use to restore this piece?
Anna [DirectionsNotIncluded]

• Brett Sammons
    Aug 24, 2014

I inherited this same furniture. I have been successfully using Restor a Finish and the Feed and Wax. Question, some of the pulls have turned black. Would spray painting the pulls be a bad idea?

• Jeanette S
    Aug 24, 2014

This is a beautiful find! I am so glad you are going to restore it. Sometimes just a rubdown with a light oil and do wonders to clean it...then as some finisher what kind of wax/polish to use. I personally like "The Natcez Solution Complete Furniture Care Beeswax" which you can find on line.