Painted Countertops: From Laminate To Granite

$90

We painted our countertops..again. If you're wondering why in the heck I put put paint on our countertops, get ready to be shocked!

We partnered with Giani to create these awesome counters. We had used their product once before but I was ready for a change and was over the brown look, so we chose to use their Sicilian Sand kit to redo our counters.

Let's take a look at the before!

Don't forget to check out my FULL POST with a full step-by-step tutorial and videos too so you can recreate this project!!

This was taken in June of 2015 when we first purchased our old farmhouse. Yes, those are green laminate countertops, yuck! So we refinished them in June of 2016!

Here they are finished with the Chocolate Brown Kit from Giani. But after a year of those, I was over the brown and ready to brighten up our kitchen even more!

The kit's cost $79 and come with almost everything you need. The only additional products you will need is painter's tape if you choose to use it, a paint tray, and a few paper plates. Also some caulk if you plan on caulking around your sink.

Step 1: Clean your countertops really good to get all the grease and grime off of them. Giani recommends using an SOS or scouring pad and then wiping down your countertops with a wet washcloth to remove the cleaning products. I also sanded quickly with a 600 grit sandpaper to rough up my previous paint job. If you have never painted your countertops before, you don't need to worry about sanding.

Step 2: Prime your countertops. Using the primer from the kit, use the foam brush to apply primer on the top of the backsplash as well as in the crease. Then use your roller to apply the primer starting at the top of the backsplash and backrolling towards you. Complete 2 foot sections at a time to avoid brush marks from the primer drying. This MUST dry for 8 hours before applying paint.

Once your primer is dry, it's time to bust out the paint cans! The Sicilian Sand Kit came with three colors; brown feldspar, inca gold and white limestone. They are labeled in order of how you will be applying them, 2a, 2b, and 2c.

You'll also want to cut your sponge that came with the kit into four pieces and pour a bit of each paint onto a paper plate.

Starting with your brown feldspar paint (2a), dap the textured part of your spong into the paint and start dabbing onto your countertop in a random pattern. You will want to work on 2 foot sections with this as well because the paint colors blend better when wet. To get into the creases and corners, take your fourth sponge that you cut and cut it into a very tiny piece. This helped me blend in my countertop creases with the backsplash.

Once you have your 2 foot section completely covered in brown feldspar (2a), it's time to start using your inca gold (2b) paint. You will want to dab this on over your first color while it's still wet to help aid in blending.

The inca gold paint (2b) is the second color and you will want to add this rather thick. If you like more of the black coming through, you don't need to dab it on as thick. I preferred less black and lighter countertops though so the majority of my countertops are done using this color.

Our third and final paint color we'll be adding is white limestone (2c). I don't prefer a lot of white in my countertops so I only added this sparingly in a diagonal pattern randomly across my countertops. I lightly dabbed the white limestone in a diagonal pattern and then went back over it with the inca gold paint (2b) to help blend it in better.

You can keep adding paint colors until your counters appear the way you want them. Although we recommend adding the colors while the paint is still wet, you can still add more paint once your countertops have dried as well. Just make sure you do this before you apply your sealant.

Also, because you are working in 2 foot sections, you'll want to keep repeating the painting steps until your entire countertop is covered. Then you are ready to move onto the next step. Let your paint dry 4 hours before applying the sealant.

Now you are ready to seal your countertops. Pull out your topcoat from the Giani kit and pour some into your paint tray. Using your foam brush, apply sealant on the top of the backsplash as well as in the crease just as you did when you were priming.

Now, using your roller, starting at the top of your backsplash, backroll your topcoat all the way down and towards you finishing at the bottom of the countertop. Keep continuing this, overlapping with your first roll. Then go back over the section you just did with no extra topcoat, just to ensure that you have eliminated any lap lines.

Giani recommend a minimum of 2 topcoats, with a maximum of 3.

Please wait 24 hours after your final topcoat to use your countertops, 3 days before you set appliances back on them, with a full cure time of 14 days. We started using our countertops 24 hours after our final topcoat.

Now, are you ready for the after?!

We are SO HAPPY with how this turned out! I've never wanted to spend big bucks on our countertops when there's so many other things higher up on the priority list. So when I realized that I could take my countertops from laminate to granite for $90 I couldn't believe it!

The kit itself cost $79 and with the few additional products you need to purchase, you should be able to finish your entire kitchen for $90! And we have a ton of countertop space too! I would recommend for those with a large amount of counter space, to splurge and purchase an additional can of the topcoat. This is what protects your counters and I'd much rather see you put 3 topcoats on and your countertops last forever than for you to skimp like we did the very first time and not have enough topcoat!

What do you guys think?

I included many more photos in my blog post as well as some videos from Giani with tutorials and written directions so you too can recreate your countertops with just paint!!

• Giani Countertop Kit
  • Paint Tray
  • Painter's Tape (optional)

Hide Your Couch's Wear and Tear With These Great Ideas
14 DIY Must-Haves For All Camping Trips
15 Decor Projects That Will Make Your Home Beautiful
3 Super Cool Marbelizing Techniques Everyone's Trying!
31 Storage Hacks That Will Instantly Declutter Your Kitchen
Hayden Scharrer

• Egv26131172
    Egv26131172

Consider for a bathroom cultured marble counter top. When the bowls are molded part of the counter, how woudl you coat the last protective part as one can't use a roller on a bowl?
    • Hayden Scharrer
      Hayden Scharrer

I probably wouldn't paint inside of a sink as the directions say not to leave water on your painted countertops. Maybe try googling the faux concrete countertop tutorial.
  • Sharon L Rabideau
    Sharon L Rabideau

Wow! Very nice! What color did you paint your cabinets?
    • Hayden Scharrer
      Hayden Scharrer

This is Old Ochre by Annie Sloan chalk paint.
    • Cheryl
      Cheryl

How are your chalk painted cabinets holding up and how long has it been since you painted them?

• Caroline
    Caroline

Love,Love Love the counter. I do have a question on your brick back splash. where did you get that at.
    • Millie
      Millie

It looks like faux brick, try googling it.
    • Hayden Scharrer
      Hayden Scharrer

It is not faux, it is the real deal. It is a slim brick you can find at lowes or home depot. Just search brick veneer.
    • Caroline
      Caroline

Perfect, Thank you so much !!)
  • Jolene Huff
    Jolene Huff

Can this be done over tile, and will it stay?
  • Carol Van Keuren
    Carol Van Keuren

Several years ago when I used Giani, the instructions advised not to put food directly on the finished surface. Is thus still the case?
    • Hayden Scharrer
      Hayden Scharrer

I definitely wouldn't cut food directly on the surface but their products are food safe, otherwise they wouldn't sell this for countertops.
  • Kit Kat
    Kit Kat

Does the sealant give the counter a shinny look? My counters are looking dull from years of use and I am thinking of doing this. But I want a nice shinny finished look when done.
  • Ragianne
    Ragianne

Does this stuff smell bad? What is the smell like? Strong smell?
    • Hayden Scharrer
      Hayden Scharrer

No smell at all! I had my 2 year old running around while I did this and there was no smell.
  • Sandy Gandy
    Sandy Gandy

What kind of counter top material will this work on? Mine kitchen and bath are the old formica?
    • Hayden Scharrer
      Hayden Scharrer

I've seen it used on all materials! Formica, laminate, wood butcher block, and even granite!
  • Brenda Tatro
    Brenda Tatro

I have a bathroom counter which is one piece including the sink. Is this product durable enough for the sink, as well?

• Erma
      Erma

You cannot use in sink but you can mask off the sink and go around it. This product is amazing!
    • Hayden Scharrer
      Hayden Scharrer

They recommend no sitting water on these, so no I would not do it inside of a sink. However you can go around the sink.
  • Janan Wolken
    Janan Wolken

How did you get paint and sealer into corners and cove where backsplash meets countertop?
  • Linda
    Linda

Beautiful job! However, I noticed in the before and after photos, you added a brick backsplash. Are they real brick and how did you achieve this? Thank you.
    • Hayden Scharrer
      Hayden Scharrer

Head to my blog post here. I linked the brick veneer we used and the grout, so yes they are real brick, just a thinner version meant for tiling.
  • Cathie Rossman
    Cathie Rossman

I absolutely LOVE this. It looks fantastic. Can it be done over ceramic tile?
    • Hayden Scharrer
      Hayden Scharrer

It can however you will see the grout lines since a tiled counter isn't perfectly level.
  • Melody
    Melody

Did you remove the sink, or just work around it? What other colors are in the kit?
    • Hayden Scharrer
      Hayden Scharrer

We worked around the sink, we just removed the caulk beforehand and plan on going back and recaulking this week. The colors that came in the kit were the inca gold, white limestone, and the brown feldspar. However you can order other kits with different colors or order more colors separately on Giani's website.
  • Cheri Schumacher
    Cheri Schumacher

Does this hold up, when setting hot pans on it? How about, if you happen to slip, with a knife, will it mark it?
    • Hayden Scharrer
      Hayden Scharrer

You should not directly set hot pans on this as you shouldn't any other countertop unless they're specifically made for it. Just use a hot pad. We did this in the past before and they held up for two years just fine. A few chips here and there but overall we were very hard on them and they held up very good! If you happen to have a chip, I just sand with a 600 grit sandpaper to feather the edges, and reapply the paint and sealer.
  • Marilyn
    Marilyn

I like the color of the primer, can one just use the primer and the top coat?
    • Hayden Scharrer
      Hayden Scharrer

I don’t see why not! The black in my countertops is the primer showing through so sure! Just order the cans separately so you don’t have to pay for the whole kit!
  • Donna D Meadows
    Donna D Meadows

I love the countertops! I am thinking of doing this for mine. However, my question is about your backsplash. Did you use the thinly sliced real bricks or the faux brick sheets from Lowe's or Home Depot?
    • Hayden Scharrer
      Hayden Scharrer

It is the thinly slice real brick! It cost about $160 for the whole backsplash including the other side of our kitchen not pictured.
    • Cam23995085
      Cam23995085

You did such a great job ! You make it sound rather easy. I'm so tempted to try it.Congrats on such a pretty kitchen.
  • Cdexy54
    Cdexy54

(Did you remove the then place it back into position?
  • Carol
    Carol

how well does this paint project wear? have you had to touch it up?
    • Hayden Scharrer
      Hayden Scharrer

I have done this once before and it lasted two years before I decided I was sick of the color. There was very minimal chipping and where it did chip was where we set hot pans directly on the counter (you're not supposed to do that) and the chips were very tiny.
  • Rachel
    Rachel

Hi - would you be able to do this over wood? I used to have a beautiful oak block worktop that my kid have ruined putting drippy bottles down on it etc and it now looks awful!
  • Ta
    Ta

Can you you this on plastic(?) fake granic from the 60's or 70's? The downstairs countwr top is an ugly blue with white striations running through it. I am planning to move in with my Dad since he has dimentia that ia getting worse bur not ready for nursing home yet and cant afford assisted living. The downstairs family room, bedroom and bathroom will be my space so would like to fix it up a little to my taste.
    • Hayden Scharrer
      Hayden Scharrer

Yes, you should be able to do it on any smooth countertop!
    • Lea Swenson
      Lea Swenson

I have used it on many surfaces including faux marble.
    • Bob N Rose Yanok
      Bob N Rose Yanok

The secret is to prepare that surface to allow the base coat to adhere to it. I did a countertop over ten years ago that still looks great. Before I started, I used fine grit sandpaper to dull the surface just a little bit, then put a base coat of Kilz on it. Of course, Giani might already have the primer in it. I have also seen good results with the Rustoleum Countertop Kit.

• Dianna Blumricl
    Dianna Blumricl

Where may I buy this kit? How much is the kit? Thank you.
    • Arlene
      Arlene

GianiGranite has a website. However, it is extremely inaccurate when it comes to who carries this product. We live in NM and the site shows two places in the state that carries it. Wrong. The one in Albuquerque said they’ve never had it and the store 200 miles from here is shut down. You can order directly from the factory in MO. We were hoping to see an actual sample piece of counter already done. Good luck!
    • Hayden Scharrer
      Hayden Scharrer

I linked it on my blog post if you click the link down below the Hometalk post.
    • Ena270613
      Ena270613

I bought mine on Amazon.

• Marti
    Marti

How can I mend damaged areas on my countertops before refinishing. My countertops are old & really should be replaced but don't have the money or anyone to do it.
    • Lea Swenson
      Lea Swenson

I;ve used this product on dozens of projects. You simply use a wood filler and sand smooth before applying the primer.
    • Lea Swenson
      Lea Swenson

You simply use a wood filler and then sand it smooth before beginning. I have used this product on dozens of projects.
    • Hayden Scharrer
      Hayden Scharrer

Yes, just use wood filler.
    • Marti
      Marti

Thank you Lea Swenson & Hayden Scharrer. I'll give this a try.
  • Kimberley Lamb
    Kimberley Lamb

how long ago did you paint them? we had painted ours but it didn't withstand everyday use and began peeling about 6 months after! looked good while it lasted
    • Hayden Scharrer
      Hayden Scharrer

We originally did this when we moved in and it lasted well over two years. A few chips here and there but overall we were EXTREMELY happy with how well they lasted for being just paint.
    • Roberta
      Roberta

i Put 7 coats of the polyurethane on mine and no issues. I did my kitchen and bathroom even my bathroom sink 4 years ago still looks great.

• Laurel Wiers Jacobs
    Laurel Wiers Jacobs

My counter tops are textured. Will this processwork on them? Maybe extra sealing coats until level?

• Laurel Wiers Jacobs
    Laurel Wiers Jacobs

• Hayden Scharrer
      Hayden Scharrer

I imagine it would work just like any countertops. You would probably still see the texture though.
  • Air32739341
    Air32739341

How would I go from my laminated counters and making them plain slate black? JJ
    • Hayden Scharrer
      Hayden Scharrer

The primer used for this is a plain slate black so you could just purchase that and the topcoat and skip the extra painting steps.
  • Mary Johnson
    Mary Johnson

How many square feet will this kit cover?
  • Glaiklam
    Glaiklam

WILL THIS gIANI WORK ON CERAMIC TILE

D

• Kathleen Mecca
    Kathleen Mecca

I notice that you did a beautiful job painting your cabinets. Is there a tutorial for that too?

• Hayden Scharrer
      Hayden Scharrer

Thank you! No, unfortunately I painted those before I had a blog so no pictures were taken.

• Lisa Bingham
    Lisa Bingham

My countertops have squared edges, not rounded. Does this product hold up with square edges or should they be rounded first?

• PHIL
      PHIL

Don't think the squared edges makes a difference. I have used this product twice and now they need to be done again. Will find a different product next time as this does not hold up on in a busy kitchen. It really is pretty when first done and I would use again but too pricey for only lasting a year or so.

• Janice Baker
    Janice Baker

Would this also be good for a bathroom kami ate countertop?

• Mainiebets
    Mainiebets

Absolutely beautiful job! I also love the cabinet color. So creamy white. Would you mind telling me which paint and color you used?

• Cheryl
      Cheryl

She mentioned in an older question the name of the paint she used, it’s Old Ochre Annie Sloan Chalk Paint.

• Mainiebets
      Mainiebets

Thanks so much. I looked at the earlier answers but didn't see that. You have a great day!

• Smo4778725
    Smo4778725

Can you do this over small 5x5 square tile countertops

• Hayden Scharrer
      Hayden Scharrer

I've seen a few people use it for that but I'm not sure how it would hold up on the grout.

• Barbie Mead Rosen
    Barbie Mead Rosen

When you say the counter top was laminate.. Are you referring to Formica?

• Hayden Scharrer
      Hayden Scharrer

Probably lol, I just refer to all those countertop types as laminate. I didn't install it so I have no idea what it really was.

• Sto9987562
      Sto9987562

Formica is a brand name, one that we just use automatically. Similar to Fridge, short for Fridgidare again, brand name. Laminate refers to the product. There are several brand names out there.

• Kathy K. Williams
      Kathy K. Williams

Wilsonart.

Ralph Wilson Plastic

• Carrie Babb Gardner
    Carrie Babb Gardner

The first time you painted were the edges wood? If so, did you have to do anything special to the wood part? Thanks! Beautiful job!

• Hayden Scharrer
      Hayden Scharrer

I think it was a veneer wood. I just made sure to really seal this part with the sealant more so than I did the top!

• Loretta Loop Smith
    Loretta Loop Smith

Can you use this product over Corian? which is an acrylic polymer material?

• Denise Wettering
    Denise Wettering

I want to do this in my small trailer bathroom. Small counter! Are there smaller kits to buy.?Also i need a one inch piece of molding of somesort to fix front. What would i buy? 54x24

• Olivia
    Olivia

My counters are the square graite, can i do this renovation, they look beautiful, great job.

• Franchesca
    Franchesca

I have the reverse issue. I hate my granite countertops and would love to paint them a lighter color. Is that possible with your product?

• Macy
      Macy

My bathroom counter top was corian and I painted it using this kit, it turned out great. I'm thinking this should work for granite too.

• Sally
    Sally

How well does this hold up? Does it chip if a pan or something heavy is dropped on it?

• Nicole Streets
    Nicole Streets

Just to verify you only waited 24hours not the week that they recommend~how had it held up any chipping ect?

• Dee
      Dee

Hi Nicole, I did mine last Summer and am enjoying it. I gave it 48 hours just to be safe and then put back my coffee pot and toast or oven and all is well :)

• Lyn Peterson Marshall
      Lyn Peterson Marshall

She stated that the mfgr recommends 24 hours until you use them, 14 days is the full cure time. A bit confusing, as to me I would think using them means appliances are on them.

Please wait 24 hours after your final topcoat to use your countertops, 3 days before you set appliances back on them, with a full cure time of 14 days

• Nicole Streets
      Nicole Streets

Yes that was the confusion. Thank You 😊

• Michele
    Michele

Does this work on tile? I have a horrible white ceramic tile counter top that I ABSOLUTELY hate and want to get rid of so bad!

• Dee
      Dee

Yes Michele it would work on just about any surface. The key is your primer base coat which is part of the kit. I did my kitchen last Summer and am just loving the look.

• Frank
      Frank

google "All-in-One" paint by Beyond Paint. Painted all our cabinets in the house, painted our white tile with the tile finish, and now painting the cabinets in our RV. It is so easy it should be illegal. I bought it through Home Depot online.

• Debra Lawrence
    Debra Lawrence

How did you do that brick backsplash?

• Suzann
      Suzann

They sell thin tile that looks like brick at any place that sells tile and online.

• Helen Pear
    Helen Pear

What has worked for sealing a maple dresser top

that I have used as bathroom vanity

• Jeanne Martin
      Jeanne Martin

You need to post this question in the main question section on Hometalk. This post is specifically for using the Gianni counter kit over laminate in kitchens. Many more people will see your question and answer it from the main question page. Good luck!

• Jlnatty
      Jlnatty

I would use marine varnish, used specifically on boat decks to protect them from water.

• Greg Dunn
    Greg Dunn

Looks great!. I noticed in the first picture the oak colored cabinets and the rest of the pictures they were off white. Did you paint the cabinets, and if you did really like them. What did you use?

• Karen
    Karen

How does the paint hold up? Will the original color show through with scrapes from food preparation in the kitchen. Is the painted surface as durable as the Formica?

• Harper
    Harper

I really love the idea of this Giana product. I have oddly shaped counters and it would cost a fortune to replace. The question IS: How well did the first color hold up to use. How well does it hold up to chips and the occasional knife wielding husband who forgets the cutting board?

Yours looks really great!

• Bette
      Bette

i bought this product for my daughter’s home. It’s 2 years later and looks awful. It did not hold up well!

• Ann Marie
      Ann Marie

I used this product before and held up for a good while, around 2 years then it started showing some wear and tear. I need to do them again. I was very pleased with them and many visitors asked me if I had gotten new countertops. I will be doing them again in the near future!!!

• Tilli
    Tilli

How does the paint and sealer hold up when hot pans are set on it? My daughter frequently does this so that is a concern.

• Christine Broderick
    Christine Broderick

Where did you buy the paint kit?

• Roberta
    Roberta

Can you do this with ceramic tile? Or anything similar?

• Tammie
    Tammie

Rather than buy this kit, couldn't you just use 3 colors of paint and topcoat?

• Sebrena
    Sebrena

What color are the cabinets? Love it!

• Anita Lingerfelt
    Anita Lingerfelt

I have floor tile on my countertops and back splash. It is a light brown. Do you think I could do this on the floor tile? It is not shiny.

• Rose
    Rose

My countertop is 3” tiles which means a lot of yucky white grout. Do you recommend I smooth out the surface and fill in the receding grout before I begin this project?

• Star
    Star

Where can I get the paint kit from?

• Daneen
      Daneen

I’ve seen this product at Ace Hardware stores. I’m sure you could look it up online though.

• Kathy Rangel
    Kathy Rangel

Do you know if the finished countertop can handle hot items being set on them? I put hot cake pans on a hot pad and laminate.

• Janet Monola
    Janet Monola

Can this be done on the old 80’s wood look laminate countertops?

• Vivian
      Vivian

I think it can be used on any laminate. I have the same butcher block looking laminate 😷

• Kathie duncan
    Kathie duncan

Love this . But if I just won’t a solid color I don’t have to do the Sponging sponging ?

• Pam
      Pam

Just did my bathroom counter and did only a solid color. It will show imperfections more so than the multicolored surface but l love my gray countertop!

• HandyGirl
      HandyGirl

Pam’s right. If you just do one color the imperfections will show. I wonder if the Giani top coat can be tinted to prevent that problem? I have been using epoxy for countertops and it is way more forgiving because you can tint, or add pearlescent powders (or both) to the epoxy to give more depth and forgiveness related to mistakes in the base coat. It’s a pain to prep, more expensive than the apparently water based Giani product, but has nearly unlimited design potential and incredibly durable. I pt it up there with quartz countertops. If you decide to explore that option, go to StoneCoatCountertops.com for design ideas and tutorials. You don’t have to buy their products—there are many other suppliers—but I will say their epoxy is the easiest to work with because it has a slower cure time. That gives you ample time to complete the project before it starts to “set up.” Also, takes longer to fully cure though, but it’s worth it for something that can last decades.

• Barb Martin
    Barb Martin

I love this idea..but..my counter tops are not smooth,they have a little rough texture to them. I want the smooth surface, do you think counters will be smooth after this treatment?

• HandyGirl
      HandyGirl

Nope. I am betting the texture will still be there because the products are very thin. Maybe you could sand yours first? If you don’t have one, harbor freight sells palm sanders really cheap. Get the one that looks like a little iron if you need to get into corners. Use a 60 or 80 grit sandpaper and change it often while working. Make sure to use a dust mask and also to close the vents in your kitchen and plastic off your cabinets and even the room. That dust will be everywhere otherwise. Once you have sanded and cleaned the dust off run your clean hands over every inch to feel for bumpiness. If it’s smooth you can proceed. Another option is to use something that is very thick to pour over the surface and fill the low spots. Maybe you could use a very thick sealant in multiple coats and lightly sand in between? Or just use a thick medium to resurface the counters. Epoxy is very thick and would probably do the trick.

• Cathy Piepkorn
    Cathy Piepkorn

Can I do this on the wooden table? I would like to turn it into an island and have it match my countertops.

• Patricia Dugan
    Patricia Dugan

Can this be done over granite?

• Laura
    Laura

In the first picture it looks like there is wood trim around the edges. Did you just paint that as well?

• Kay
    Kay

Our countertop has a one square inch piece out of the rounded edge. What can I use to repair this before doing this project?

• Pat Behles
    Pat Behles

Beautiful, but how food safe is it? How easy is it to clean stains off it?

• Karen Butler
    Karen Butler

How is it for cutting on it or cleaning?

• Mommy III
    Mommy III

Where did you find this kit? Lowe's, Home Depot, Ace or True Value gHardwre?

• Audrey Blau
    Audrey Blau

gorgeous @ what paint did you use for cabinets?

• Dianw
    Dianw

So you think this would work over the usual white standard tiles you get with a track home?

• Jeff
    Jeff

What if you are building a new kitchen and do not have counter-tops. Can you build the counter-tops from wood, paint them and will they be water and wear proof?

• Shirleyann
    Shirleyann

How or where can I purchase one of these kits?

• Joy
    Joy

I’m psyched about this countertop DIY kit. You may have covered how to purchase but I’m impatient and didn’t search this site. Where oh where can I buy?

• Cynthia
    Cynthia

Hi, beautiful turn out. I would like to know if it can be done on plain white tiles, my kitchen counter is plain standard white tile. Thanks.

• Cindi
    Cindi

Can this be used on cabinets too

• Iris Rivera
    Iris Rivera

Can you do this with ceramic tile???

• Za
    Za

Can this be done on a bathroom counter?

• Jim Cox
      Jim Cox

So long as you keep it dry. I did my bathroom in Giani, and sprung for real granite in my kitchen

• Andrea
      Andrea

We used this in both kitchen and bathroom. It’s an inexpensive way to transform a room. It needs to be touched up here and again but easily done. First touch up was a few years after originally painted.

• Sb702
    Sb702

What did you use to paint the cabinets?