Simply Swider- Stephanie
Simply Swider- Stephanie
  • Virginia Beach, VA

$11 Pantry Makeover

$11

During our kitchen remodel the inside of the pantry was completely ignored leaving it with orange paint, dark wood, and completely disorganized. I decided I wanted a bright happy space organized with baskets and coordinating labels, but I had zero budget to work with. By re-using left over paint and underutilized baskets, I was able to create my dream pantry for only $11!
11 pantry makeover, cleaning tips, closet
By painting the pantry a bright clean white and rounding up un-used baskets I was able to create and organized and bright pantry.
Before the makeover my pantry was dark, cluttered, unorganized, and clearly not working for our family.
Using 88 cent clipboards and chalkboards I found at a craft store I was able to create custom and easily changed labels for the the pantry.
Here are the labels I created for the pantry from 88 cent craft clipboards. I love that the labels are a little cottage, a little industrial, and 100% changeable.
Broom holder: $9
Not getting hit in the head with a broom every time I open the pantry: Priceless
Here's the dramatic before and after of my pantry makeover! Not bad for only $11 and re-using what I already had laying around the house!
Simply Swider- Stephanie

• Lorilynn

Not a question but a great inexpensive pantry organizer trick. Buy two over the door hangers and a clear shoe pocket organizer. Hook the shoe organizer onto the hooks for instant storage for spice packets, envelope mixes and any small items that are difficult to find on a shelf with other items. I've used this trick for years and most of my friends have "adopted" it also. It's simple, cheap, and works great