Turquoise and Trunks

$5

it all started with a globe clock! I created it, then hung it up and looked at it thinking hmmm. Well that's not a very pretty photo op. I need more colour!!!!! I pulled this colour from the globe and went to work mixing a batch of blues and turquoise up. Then set off to my awesome junk piles to look for things to create to help make a prettier photo. It sort of took off on this spiral of colour and items. First the suitcase table, then the little accent table, then the mirror, then ... too much colour! Let's throw in a chair - maybe I'll paint it white...... and voila - all creations done and shot in one day. Love them to bits! For our never ending repurposing fun - find us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/gypsybarn
The suitcase table done and sitting perfectly under the clock.
Almost fooled me! I can't tell what almost fooled me about this table more - the second layer of bubbling sticky paper, or the poorly trimmed edges. It was a sight for sore eyes indeed, but nothing I would even think of passing on - look at those legs! Perfect for a future piece - like this!
The second table - with the mirror now painted as well
The before and after of the table
A close up of the distressing I chose to use. Very minimal.
A shot of the table now accented by the mirror

15 Ways To Upcycle And Create More Storage At The Same Time
Check Out These 30 Incredible Sharpie Makeovers
30 Creative Painting Techniques & Ideas You MUST See
20 Ways To Make Your Own Personalized Clock
15 Bathroom Upgrades That You Can Totally DIY