Pallet Flower Garden

If you have a small yard like me, a vertical flower garden is a great space-saver.
I got my pallet for free. Home Improvement centers are usually happy to let you take one if you ask. My preparations were simple. I gave it a quick sanding to smooth out the rough edges, and then wiped on a dark stain to make the wood a bit richer in color.
I stapled landscape fabric to the back and bottom to hold everything in place.
Filling it in with flowers was fun...and time consuming.
Row by row, I built my masterpiece. I used Spanish Moss in between each layer to help keep the soil in place.
This was a very easy way to add color to my small backyard. I am so happy with how it turned out. HAPPY SPRING!

30 Fabulous Wreath Ideas That Will Make Your Neighbors Smile
31 Clever Ideas To Reuse Muffin Pans And Cupcake Liners
How To: Make Hot Glue Placemats + More Crafts Ideas!
3 Wonderful Ways You Can Upcycle Old Windows
Quick Easter Egg Ideas That Are Just Too Cute
15 Amazing Projects To Help Make Your Home Look Fabulous
Update Your Plain Dishes With These Adorable Ideas
15 Simple Projects Under 30 Min To Get You Ready For The Spring Season
23 Adorable Ways You Can Make Your Own Coasters
15 Fun Things You Can Make Using Your Cricut
21 Small Things You Can Do to Beautify Your Home This Weekend
Instantly Upgrade Your Living Space With These Amazing DIY Ideas

• Lisa

Great idea I wish you had given more directions. I will have to assume how to build it on my own.

• Linda J

Hmm...you just stuff with soil and plant your flowers 🤣

• AlexaBrown

This is a great idea and looks very nice. Good thing I found this thread. Actually, I really like it when people create beauty from improvised materials that are inexpensive. Thus, people make wonderful projects from improvised materials that are made with a soul and cannot be bought in a store. I can't say that I have such a talent and can repeat to make such a beauty, but I want to try. So I found a wonderful blog about plants and decided to start with the growing of Peace lily plant. Lilies are very beautiful flowers that have an incredible smell. I hope that I will grow beautiful lilies that will please me and my friends with their beauty.