Pallet Flower Garden

If you have a small yard like me, a vertical flower garden is a great space-saver.
I got my pallet for free. Home Improvement centers are usually happy to let you take one if you ask. My preparations were simple. I gave it a quick sanding to smooth out the rough edges, and then wiped on a dark stain to make the wood a bit richer in color.
I stapled landscape fabric to the back and bottom to hold everything in place.
Filling it in with flowers was fun...and time consuming.
Row by row, I built my masterpiece. I used Spanish Moss in between each layer to help keep the soil in place.
This was a very easy way to add color to my small backyard. I am so happy with how it turned out. HAPPY SPRING!

Make Your Kitchen Beautiful With These 15 Inexpensive Ideas
30 Adorable DIY Ideas For July 4th
Make Your Home a Winter Wonderland With These Stunning Ideas
18 Wintery Wreath Ideas That You'll Want To Make For Your Home
27 Wonderful Ways You Can Use Scrapbooking Paper
16 Floating Shelves That Will Stun Guests
15 Simple Projects Under 30 Min To Get You Ready For The Spring Season
How To: Make Hot Glue Placemats + More Crafts Ideas!
31 Brilliant Ways To Repurpose Everyday Items Into Perfect Organizers
Use Ribbon To Decorate For Christmas With These Last Minute Ideas!
20 Ways To Make Your Own Personalized Clock
3 Weird Step-by-Step Ways to Decorate Your Plain Tea Towels

• Lisa

Great idea I wish you had given more directions. I will have to assume how to build it on my own.

• Linda J

Hmm...you just stuff with soil and plant your flowers 🤣

• AlexaBrown

This is a great idea and looks very nice. Good thing I found this thread. Actually, I really like it when people create beauty from improvised materials that are inexpensive. Thus, people make wonderful projects from improvised materials that are made with a soul and cannot be bought in a store. I can't say that I have such a talent and can repeat to make such a beauty, but I want to try. So I found a wonderful blog about plants and decided to start with the growing of Peace lily plant. Lilies are very beautiful flowers that have an incredible smell. I hope that I will grow beautiful lilies that will please me and my friends with their beauty.