Shell Fish Summer Kids Craft

$5

A family favorite summer activity is to go to the beach, plus some shell collecting. The kids love to walk around the beach and find pretty shells, so we keep the best and bring them home. So what can you with these cool shells, make some fun fish shells ...or shell fish, hehe.
Start off with a few collected shells, acrylic paint, google eyes, cardstock, and glue or a sticker maker.
Start by cleaning you shells and painting them fun bright colors in acrylic paint.
Cut out 1 large triangle and 2 small triangles from cardstock.  Run the 3 triangles and 1 google eye through the Xyron 3" Sticker Maker to make them sticky.
Add the triangles to the fish to make the fins and stick on the eye.
These fish are super easy to make and so much fun!!
The kids and I mixed and matched the colors of the papers and the paint for each fish.  I am not sure which color set I like the best!!
I just love all the bright colors of the fish, just a little paint make them just come to life!!
What colors would you make your fish?

Check Out These Wonderful Ways To Decorate Your Plain Mugs
30 Address Signs That'll Make Your Neighbors Stop in Admiration
30 Different Ways to DIY an Adorable Snowman This Winter
31 Gorgeous Homemade Candle Ideas You're Going to Want to Try
The Cutest Ways to Decorate Your Front Porch for Easter!
22 Ideas To Make Your Terracotta Pots Look Oh-So-Pretty
Erin Reed | Erin Reed Makes