How to Glitter Accessories so the Glitter Actually Stays On.

Don't you hate it when you glitter something and then the glitter brushed off even after it's dry? You'll never have that happen with this simple method for glittering!
Do you love glitter as much as I do? Then this tip will be your best friend!!!
Take your accessory and brush the area you want to glitter with some Mod Podge. Make sure to cover the surface evenly and thoroughly.
Sprinkle on a good layer of glitter. It's ok if you get it on the non-glued surface because you are going to take care of that first.
Gently brush off the extra glitter with a soft, dry paintbrush. Then get ready for the most important part of this tutorial. This is what will keep your glitter from brushing off willy-nilly! For the most important tip, visit http://www.theboldabode.com/2014/02/how-to-glitter-accessories.html

30 Adorable DIY Ideas For July 4th
Spruce Up Your Plain Lamp With One Of These Great Ideas
25 Decor Ideas That Will Add Some Spring to Your Home
30 Ideas To Make Your Office Look Great
Check Out These 15 Beautiful Flower Ideas For Spring
The Bold Abode

• Emme
    Emme

I loooove this

• Jeanne Martin
    Jeanne Martin

I've got 2 glass dishes shaped like 4 leaf clovers that I didn't know what I could do with them. Sparkly green glitter will make 2 cute St. Patrick's Day dishes! Thanks for the idea!