Washi Tape USA Flag

A super quick and totally easy project for even the novice crafter. Bring some Americana to your decor with this cute little plaque. Hang on the wall, display on a table or desk or in place of a wreath on your door.
washi tape usa flag, crafts, patriotic decor ideas, seasonal holiday decor, wreaths
Supplies are simple: washi tape, a ruler, pencil, and a wooden board. That's it! You can decide to put a sawtooth hanger, a peg stand or a rope to hang if you want some display options.
Approximately 20 minutes from start to finish for this project. Reduce the size of the plaque, make a set and use them as coasters!
Makes a cute and easy-to-store wreath replacement! Get all the info and find washi tape suppliers in the original post on whilehewasnapping.com.
While He Was Napping

• Jewellmartin

Hometalker, this does look like an easy and attractive project. Did you run the tape all the way around the back, or just around the edge? Washi had the exact patterns you needed. Have you done other similar crafts? Thank you, and best wishes.

• While He Was Napping

I wrapped the tape around the edges onto the back and in about an inch and a half. I've used washi tape to decorate photo frames, wall plates and light switch covers, cell phone covers and night lights. I use it in my planner often as well.

1 comment