DIY Rustic Modern Plant Stand

I enjoy mixing rustic wood with more modern accents, and created these DIY plant stands for less than $10 and under 20 minutes! The copper legs are made from copper pipe hooks purchased at the hardware store, the wood slice was purchased with a coupon at Michaels, and the "legs" were screwed into the wood using hanger tape. This plant stand is very similar to my rustic stand, only it cost even less, and was even easier to make! Of course you could always slice up some wooden tree stumps to use instead. You can view the full post and tutorial over on my blog.
DIY Rustic Modern Plant Stand - UpcycledTreasures.com
Copper Pipe Hooks were used to create the "hairpin" style legs. I squeezed them together while the hubs screwed them into the wood slice with hanger tape.
Copper Pipe Hooks for "legs" on DIY plant stand. UpcycledTreasures.com
Hanger tape was used to secure the "legs" into the wood slice. UpcycledTreasures.com
Wood slice - purchased at Michael's for less than $5 with a coupon. You could also slice up a fallen branch or a tree stump. UpcycledTreasures.com
DIY Rustic Modern Plant Stand - UpcycledTreasures.com. We made this plant stand before we made the rustic "stool" so we had used one piece of hanger tape per leg, however, using 2 pieces per leg {one per end} is actually easier and better in my opinion. UpcycledTreasures.com

20 Ways To Make Your Own Personalized Clock
15 Ways to Spice up Your Floors
30 Adorable DIY Ideas For July 4th
Do You Want to Update Your Antique Furniture?
23 Adorable Ways You Can Make Your Own Coasters
4 Chemical-Free Ways To Clean In Your Home
30 Great Ideas For Every Pet Owner!
29 Ways To Get A Splash Of Blue In Your House
3 Gorgeous Ideas to Use Photo Frames - and Not for Pictures!
How To: Make Hot Glue Placemats + More Crafts Ideas!
3 Simple Green Ways To Clean In Your Home
21 Ways To Use Those Pickle Jars You've Been Saving
Katie Nathey

• Blindsgalore

This is wonderful!

• Kelly Hintz

What an amazing idea for diy hairpin legs! I’ve been wanting to do something similar to this but couldn’t make myself pay for a few legs what it would cost to just go out and buy a stand from a store. Thank you so much!