Nightmare Before Christmas Halloween Trunk Decor

$10

Our church has a Trunk or Treat every year for the kids on Halloween and last year I went with a Nightmare Before Christmas theme, since it's one of my favorite movies. I DIY'ed most of the decor using dollar store items.
nightmare before christmas halloween trunk decor
I made the Jack Skellington luminary out of a popcorn box. You can find the detail tutorial on my blog....HERE. The glittery spiders were in a pack found at Dollar Tree, along with the Christmas ornaments and spider web.
I used my cutting machine to make the Trick or Treat quote out of vinyl for the pumpkin.
I hand cut Jack's face out of vinyl and stuck it to a white bowl to hold the candy. I also cut the moon scene out of card stock and taped it to a chalkboard hung on the back of the car seat.
The "snow" was pillow fiber fill. It turned out just like I wanted it too!
This was probably my favorite Trunk I ever created! (My costume was store bought, but I DIYed the rest!) Check out my blog for more Halloween ideas!

• Vinyl and card stock  (craft store)
  • Glittery spiders and web  (Dollar tree)
  • Fiber fill  (Walmart)
Mary from Real Girl's Realm