Natural Deodorizing Homemade Lavender Linen Spray Recipe

$10

Make your own natural homemade lavender and eucalyptus scented linen spray that neutralizes and eliminates stinky odors in your home and on fabrics without chemicals!

This all natural deodorizing spray neutralizes odors with the power of distilled white vinegar and a blend of natural essential oils. Because it's concentrated simply mist lightly onto fabrics, furniture, shoes, gym bags and even stinky dog beds to kick the stink and leave behind a fresh scent that doesn't smell like vinegar.

For this project you'll need a small graduated beaker with ml markings, a small funnel, a 4 oz. glass bottle with a fingertip mister, distilled white vinegar, eucalyptus essential oil, lavender essential oil and fir needle essential oil.

Combine the vinegar (or witch hazel) with eucalyptus, lavender and fir needle essential oils in the glass bottle. ( Get the exact recipe here.) Cap and shake to mix. Then spray wherever you need a burst of freshness. Be sure to shake well before each use. You can also use this recipe as an all purpose cleaner. Just add 4 more oz. of distilled white vinegar and 8 oz. of distilled water. For more on this project including where to find suppliers and for the free printable for your own homemade deodorizing linen spray, be sure to check out my blog, Soap Deli News.

• Spray bottle
  • Essential oils
  • Vinegar

22 Homemade Soaps You Can Give As Gifts All Year Round
Do You Want to Make Over a Room in Your Home & Add Gorgeous Built-Ins?
Turn Dollar Store Laundry Basket Into Wreath Form In 8 Easy Steps
31 Astounding Things You Didn't Know You Could Do With Contact Paper
Rebecca D. Dillon

• Vic C.
    Vic C.

Can we get the essential oil from pharmacies like Guardian/ Watsons? And is distilled white vinegar different from the one use in cooking? If yes, where can I get those?

• Mary M
    Mary M

Can this get rid of Pipe smell? My husband smokes a pipe and our house smells awful. I have tried everything to get rid of the smell and nothing works.

• Lisa Sinclair
      Lisa Sinclair

Don't put essential oils directly on your pets. There are some oils that shouldn't be used around pets. But most used as a diluted spray, or air freshener, are safe. Do your homework, to find out which is which. I use a lavender spray to disinfect and deoderize my dogs bedding.

• Djl15319976
    Djl15319976

10ml???? Or 10 drops of essential oil