Eco Friendly Gift Wrapping

$10

I was presented a new challenge of creating Eco friendly gift wrap. I loved this challenge and once my mind started spinning there are so many different options and possibilities!

You can see more of my crazy creations here

Towel Gift Wrap -

For this gift I have a hot pad filled with rubber scrapers, and some dish and hand towels.

I opened up the hand towel and I placed my hot pad with the rubber scrapers facing down and on the back side of where the print is on the towel. I folded the dish towels to go behind the hot pad.

I folded the towel over the hot pad and towels and tucked it underneath.

I then folded in both sides of the hand towel.

I placed a white ribbon (than can also be reused again) on the towel and the present is ready.

Sock Gift Wrap -

I placed a packet of hot chocolate, a candy cane, and one of the new socks inside a mug. I took the other sock and pulled it around the mug so the mug would be inside.

I tied a ribbon around the sock with a little snowflake doily, and I folded the top part of the sock down.

Tinfoil Gift Wrap -

I wrapped a DVD in tinfoil, wrapped it in ribbon, and added some pine cone ornaments.

Recycled Jar -

I filled a recycled jar with nail polish, cotton balls, nail file, cutters, etc. On the outside of the jar I hot glued on some burlap ribbon. I glued an ornament onto the ribbon, and a mini pine cone ornament on the top of the jar.

Blanket Gift Wrap -

I placed a stuffed snowman in a recycled box, I then folded a baby blanket over the box and wrapped it with a ribbon. I added a bell ornament to the top.

Newspaper -

Growing up a lot of us used to use news paper and comics to wrap presents. I always loved that. This is a sport DVD wrapped with the sports section of the news paper. To keep it simple I wrapped it with some twine.

Calendar Wrapping Paper -

This is one of the pages from my old calendar. I wrapped a box with it and added some ribbon.

Recycled Clothing for Wrapping -

My daughter's leggings had a hole in them. I cut off the leg, turned it inside out and hot glued the bottom together. I flipped the legging right side out and slid in a wine bottle. I tied some ribbon around the top and folded the legging down. I also added a necklace to it to dress it up a bit.

I would love to have you stop by my blog    Chas' Crazy Creations  for the full tutorial as well as sign up for my latest creations, posts, recipes, exclusives, and more...

I would love for you to subscribe to my YouTube channel to see more of my crazy creations - https://www.youtube.com/c/chascrazycreations

This video file cannot be played.(Error Code: 102630)

Chas' Crazy Creations