Error loading player:
No playable sources found
Chas' Crazy Creations
Chas' Crazy Creations
  • Hometalk Helper
  • Fort Collins, CO

Eco Friendly Gift Wrapping

$10

I was presented a new challenge of creating Eco friendly gift wrap. I loved this challenge and once my mind started spinning there are so many different options and possibilities!

You can see more of my crazy creations here

eco friendly gift wrapping

Towel Gift Wrap -

For this gift I have a hot pad filled with rubber scrapers, and some dish and hand towels.

eco friendly gift wrapping

I opened up the hand towel and I placed my hot pad with the rubber scrapers facing down and on the back side of where the print is on the towel. I folded the dish towels to go behind the hot pad.

eco friendly gift wrapping

I folded the towel over the hot pad and towels and tucked it underneath.

eco friendly gift wrapping

I then folded in both sides of the hand towel.

eco friendly gift wrapping

I placed a white ribbon (than can also be reused again) on the towel and the present is ready.

eco friendly gift wrapping

Sock Gift Wrap -

I placed a packet of hot chocolate, a candy cane, and one of the new socks inside a mug. I took the other sock and pulled it around the mug so the mug would be inside.

eco friendly gift wrapping

I tied a ribbon around the sock with a little snowflake doily, and I folded the top part of the sock down.

eco friendly gift wrapping

Tinfoil Gift Wrap -

I wrapped a DVD in tinfoil, wrapped it in ribbon, and added some pine cone ornaments.

eco friendly gift wrapping

Recycled Jar -

I filled a recycled jar with nail polish, cotton balls, nail file, cutters, etc. On the outside of the jar I hot glued on some burlap ribbon. I glued an ornament onto the ribbon, and a mini pine cone ornament on the top of the jar.

eco friendly gift wrapping

Blanket Gift Wrap -

I placed a stuffed snowman in a recycled box, I then folded a baby blanket over the box and wrapped it with a ribbon. I added a bell ornament to the top.

eco friendly gift wrapping

Newspaper -

Growing up a lot of us used to use news paper and comics to wrap presents. I always loved that. This is a sport DVD wrapped with the sports section of the news paper. To keep it simple I wrapped it with some twine.

eco friendly gift wrapping

Calendar Wrapping Paper -

This is one of the pages from my old calendar. I wrapped a box with it and added some ribbon.

eco friendly gift wrapping

Recycled Clothing for Wrapping -

My daughter's leggings had a hole in them. I cut off the leg, turned it inside out and hot glued the bottom together. I flipped the legging right side out and slid in a wine bottle. I tied some ribbon around the top and folded the legging down. I also added a necklace to it to dress it up a bit.

eco friendly gift wrapping

I would love to have you stop by my blog    Chas' Crazy Creations  for the full tutorial as well as sign up for my latest creations, posts, recipes, exclusives, and more...

I would love for you to subscribe to my YouTube channel to see more of my crazy creations - https://www.youtube.com/c/chascrazycreations

Chas' Crazy Creations