Clothespin People Ornaments

$10

These clothespin people are so cute. A couple years ago I made some ballerinas for everyone in Scout's dance class and they loved them. This year we decided to do colorful people ornaments and I love how they turned out. These are great because they can be customized to look like friends and family and would make great Christmas gifts.

clothespin people ornaments
clothespin people ornaments

You can use any kind of clothespins for these ornaments. If you use the traditional clothespins, take them apart by removing the metal piece and glue them together.

clothespin people ornaments

Pant your ornaments with craft paint. I didn't add too much detail to the face, but you can add glasses or go into as much detail as you want.

clothespin people ornaments

Cut small strips of felt for earmuffs, scarves and belts. You can cut out shapes to add to the clothes also. Pom poms are great for earmuffs and hats.

clothespin people ornaments

You can paint designs on the clothes - stripes and polka dots are easy to do. You can also decorate your people with glitter, sequins, buttons or any other little decorations you have.

clothespin people ornaments

Glue a piece or yarn to the back of the ornament for hanging and you are done! You can see how I made these other ornaments on the blog or take a tour of my colorful Christmas living room.

Holly Lengner - Lost Mom

1 comment