DIY Antique Glass Insulator Planter

This DIY Antique Glass Insulator Planter is perfect for your succulents and can be created in only a few quick steps!
I love antique glass insulators. I would buy every single one I came across if I had the money – and if I could convince Roger to love them as much as I do!
Every time I go antiquing, thrifting, or yard saling – yes I do love making up new words - I look for these beauties. Since I am on a very tight budget - oh dental school - I am extremely picky when it comes to buying these glass insulators.
So that means I only have 4 right now, 3 of which are now succulent planters! However, I plan on searching for some more in the not-so-distance future and hopefully I will get to share more DIY projects for these adorable little antiques!
Oh and if you have the opposite of a green thumb you can always skip the plant and add a candle instead!
Giustina

Questions on this post

Your question...

Comments

4 of 9 comments
Next