DIY Antique Glass Insulator Planter

This DIY Antique Glass Insulator Planter is perfect for your succulents and can be created in only a few quick steps!
I love antique glass insulators. I would buy every single one I came across if I had the money – and if I could convince Roger to love them as much as I do!
Every time I go antiquing, thrifting, or yard saling – yes I do love making up new words - I look for these beauties. Since I am on a very tight budget - oh dental school - I am extremely picky when it comes to buying these glass insulators.
So that means I only have 4 right now, 3 of which are now succulent planters! However, I plan on searching for some more in the not-so-distance future and hopefully I will get to share more DIY projects for these adorable little antiques!
Oh and if you have the opposite of a green thumb you can always skip the plant and add a candle instead!

15 Cute Ways To Decorate Tin Cans Into Planters
30 Different Ways to DIY an Adorable Snowman This Winter
Upcycle Your Old Clothing Items For These Great Ideas!
Step-by-Step Painting Techniques You'll Want to Try!
15 Genius Hacks to Keep Pests Away
Giustina

• Debi-14
    Debi-14

I love these too. Some of mine are rounded at the bottom and will not sit flat to use as planters or candle holders. What did you use to have yours sit flat, please?

• Giustina
      Giustina

@Debi-14 I'm so glad you like this! All of mine are rounded at the bottom too. I write about it in my blog post, the link is right below the last picture. Hope you have a lovely week! :)

• Joan
    Joan

I have 4 also, have them sitting on kitchen counter along with old ball jars, they were my fathers, 2 big and 2 small 2 green and 2 clear. Thank you for the idea, was going to throw them away. My parents didn't get rid of anything.

• Giustina
      Giustina

@Joan So happy you like this idea! I am a little obsessed with glass insulators & buy them every chance I get! :)