Blending Into the Wall

$140

Bought an old dressoir from a 2nd hand store and restored it to fit (calmly) into the interior.

I recently moved to a diffrent country and bought a much bigger house. So to fill up the space and rooms it would cost a lot of money. Here is a really cool idea of doing that without spending too much!!

Here I have been painting some of the drawers. First took a white base coat and then used the same paint as what I have put on the wall. Its an antique green color which seems to be green and gray at the same time.

I changed all the nobs into new and more modern ones. But still fits into the same type of style.

Left are the new ones and on the right is the old one that was on the dressoir

Even painting the plates in the cabinets. All on both sides

Also put the whole dressoir in the base coat. Inside and out. I wanna make sure i paint every bit. Even though you don't see it when everything is closed. It's still such a cool extra when you do open the drawers or cabinets.

I bought wallpaper to put in the inside of the drawers. I bought one that i thought what would fit the style and colour range. And I fell in love with this one!! 😍

I glued the corners down so it's not so easy to move them or curl up.

Did the same with the big drawers in the middle

For even cooler effect i also did the back part of the cabinets.

make sure the final colour is nice and even. I painted all the green 2 times.

Here you can see how it is starting to look like. I didn't want anything that was taking the eye too much but i felt like something should be there to fill up the space.

The end result!! And added more things i bought from the 2nd handstore. The norwegian ‘gjenbruk’ are the best 2nd handstore i have been to. I love going there!

It's so nice how it sort of blends in with the wall.

30 Stylish Update Ideas You'll Want To Use For Your Bedroom
3 Simple Green Ways To Clean In Your Home
4 Chemical-Free Ways To Clean In Your Home
15 Unbelievable Ways People Paint Their Walls
30 Jewelry Organizing Ideas That Are Better Than a Jewelry Box
15 Easy & Colorful DIY Projects For Your Home
Get The Outdoor Space You've Always Dreamed Of With These DIY Ideas
16 Stunning Sign Ideas You Can Make for Your Home
15 Amazing Things You Can Do With Paint Stirrers
30 Creative Painting Techniques & Ideas You MUST See
31 Astounding Things You Didn't Know You Could Do With Contact Paper
3 Brilliant Ideas How to Use Photo Frames
Hometalk's Top 20 DIY Crafts For Kids
20 Easy Projects To Help You Get Ready For Easter