Plant Pot Makeovers With Spray Paint

$20

Have you recently bought a new house plant that needs a nice new pot? DO you have old pots in your garden shed? Well I found a few in mine that I updated to pot up 3 new house plants I bought and received as gifts. Let me show you what I did to give them new life.

Here is candidate #1 a solid all in one porcelain pot , it was scrubbed up well!!

#2 is a large plastic pot, it too was scrubbed well and left to dry.

Once dry the porcelain pot was given many light coats of Rustoleum lacquer spray in this gorgeous turquoise. It is now looking fresh and modern and ready for its new plant.

My Norfolk pine looks amazing with this color pot. I may in the future add a stencil but for now I love the modern clean look of the bright turquoise glow.

Pot #2 was sprayed many light coats in a well ventilated area Rustoleum 2x ultra cover spray paint in lagoon. Isn't that color amazing??

It was the perfect color for my home which has shades or teal and turquoise as my choice of pop of color. My lovely new fiddle leaf fig is now standing proudly in this update pot.

So if you need a "new" pot, go check your stock and grab a can of spray paint!

Creative Moments