- Take an empty plastic bottle and remove the base.
DIY Best Out of Waste Craft From Wool & Plastic Bottles
Having a small function at your place? Why decorate the walls with old ideas like ribbons when you can give them a decorative look with wall hanging crafts made by recycling the bangles and old CDs? Yes, this kind of wall hangings are getting quite trendy in decorating the walls with an ethnic look. Are you also looking to give your walls a decorative look?
Lets learn how to make this creative wall decoration craft using recycled materials.
- A Used Plastic bottle
- Old waste CD
- Different color woolen threads
- 2 old bangles
- Pearls and beads
- Decorative small crystal flowers
- Beaded Lace
- Now cut similar size rings from the plastic bottle using a cutter.
- Now take the different color of woolen threads. Take one ring of the plastic bottle and wrap the thread around it covering the entire ring. Cover all the rings with different color woolen threads.
- Take one CD and stick the rings on the edge of the CD using some glue to form a flower-like design. You can stick different colors beside each other for a colorful look.
- For designing the rings, take some pearls and stick them on the base stuck over the CD for a round design. Keep it to dry.
- Take 2 bangles and 2 different woolen threads. Take one bangle and woolen thread, make a tie of the thread end. Now wrap the entire bangle with the woolen thread such that it gives a flower like the wrapped look. Take the other bangle and wrap it in the same way.
- Take two white stones and stick them on the center of the bangles on the wool thread. Take one of the bangles and stick it in the center of the CD. Use the other bangle to make a hanging design for the lower part of the CD. Take a beaded lace and enter a decorative small crystal flower in it. Apply some glue on the hole in the center of the flower to stick it firmly. After that, enter some beads and lastly a round stone at the end to complete the hanging.
- Take the hanging and stick it below the CD for a decorative look. Again, take the beaded lace and stick it on the opposite side behind the CD for giving the wall hanging a rope to hang it on the wall.
- Finally, take some beads in golden color and stick them around the stone in the center of the bangle as well as the CD too.
This was truly amazing to make, isn’t it! You can make as many walls hanging crafts you want for completing the decoration.
Hope you loved our best out of waste home decoration craft. If you really liked it then please share it with your friends and family. Also please leave your valuable feedback in the comment section.
Thanks and Happy Crafting!
- Plastic Bottle (Home)
- Woollen (Stationary Shop / Craft Store)
- Glue gun (Stationary Shop / Craft Store)