How to Make a Cute DIY Ring Dish

$10

I’m going to show you how easy it is to make an adorable and super affordable DIY ring dish!

These guys make the cutest little holiday, hostess, birthday gifts…you name it.

Gather your supplies:

Here are the three spray paints I used. The ones that say they cover plastic tend to work best.

Spray your animals in your fave colors and let completely dry. Gather your dishes and glue.

Follow the direction on the glue. My glues recommended adding it to both items to be glued together and let set for 1-2 minutes before sticking together. I glued the feet, then lightly pressed some glue on the dish, then stuck both together after the 1-2 minutes.

Repeat this step to cover all of your dishes, and that’s it! You now have your very own DIY ring dish (or 10)!

And another shot of these cuties in action…I’m partial to the pink poodle.

I also made a couple ring dishes using larger glass dishes, which were $1.99 from target. You can use any size dish.

I’ll be giving these as holiday gifts for my friends and family. I think they’ll be a hit.

I highly recommend this quick and easy project!

20 Easy Projects To Help You Get Ready For Easter
15 Simple Projects Under 30 Min To Get You Ready For The Spring Season
25 Creative Ways You Can Decorate Using Maps
31 Tricks To Help You Fix The Wood In Your Home:
15 DIY Projects That Will Make You Say "WOW!"
Audrey Kuether

• Lynne
    Lynne

where did you find the mini dishes

• Jjqq
    Jjqq

Thanks for idea - I was looking at these at Kohl's and they were $12 - $16. - so you are a genius.

Where did you buy the toys?

• Barb
      Barb

Dollar stores, Wal-Mart, and any other place that sells toys usually have bagged animals for a dollar or two.

• Annette Chester
    Annette Chester

Love this & so cute. But 1 question, how did that flamingo sneak in with all of those dogs?!?!?!!