DIY Modern Triangle Wreath

$15

Sometimes I get the itch to shake things up creatively from season to season, and break away from traditional style decor. This modern triangle wreath is a quick and easy project that’s totally customizable for any season.

Watch the video above to see how you can easily make your own, or keep reading for step by step instructions. Enjoy!

Start by arranging 3 wooden dowels in a triangle shape.

Using leather cord, string, or yarn, wrap each corner of the wreath. Glue the ends down on the back of the wreath and cut off the excess.

Next, add your choice of greenery to one corner of the wreath, followed by some faux florals. This is where you can have fun with it and customize the wreath with any color scheme that you like.

You can display this by hanging it up or it would look great styled on a shelf or console table. If you like this project and want to see more, visit my  YouTube Channel. Don’t forget to share your DIY photos with me on  Instagram or Facebook, I can’t wait to see what you make.

3 Easy Ways To Upgrade Your Pillows To A High End Look
Valentine's Day Is Getting Closer! Get Ready With These Lovely Ideas
25 Fabulous Feather Projects That You Don't Want To Miss
Old License Plates Lying Around? Check Out These 28 Snazzy Decor Ideas
20 Ways To Incorporate Mosaics Into Your Home
Super Cool Painting Techniques You've Probably Never Seen!
30 Stylish Update Ideas You'll Want To Use For Your Bedroom
Easy DIY Remedies For Your 7 Most Hated Bugs
These Bathroom Makeovers Might Inspire You To Update Your Own
25 Adorable Ornament Ideas to Get You SUPER Excited for Christmas
Do Your Kitchen Cabinets Need an Update?
Katie Bookser

• Dee

Nice change!

• Pamela

I'm thinking of using a square picture frame this year instead of a wreath. My front door is white, so I'll paint the frame green and use red silk flowers.