Easy DIY Headband Holder

$1

Do you struggle with piles of girl hair accessories? Are they stuffed into drawers or just thrown in a cabinet? Well we've got a solution for you, an easy DIY Headband Holder! Would you believe it can be made in about 10 minutes and costs practically nothing at all.
One of our goals this January as to organize Steph's bathrooms. She had purchased some organizing bins, but as much as she tried to keep it organized, it just wasn't working for her. One of the challenges what all of the hair accessories for Little Miss. There are pony tail holders, claws, ribbons, bows and a lot of headbands. That's a lot of stuff to keep organized. We made this simple headband holder out of an oatmeal container and some scrap fabric.
For this easy headband holder you will need:
  1. Oatmeal container
  2. scrap of fabric
  3. glue – I used a hot glue gun
  4. lace trim
Grab your oatmeal container and a scrap of fabric. I used a piece of gold polka dot burlap, leftover from another project. Cut it to fit the length and diameter of the Oatmeal container.
Begin by gluing down the edge of the fabric on the seam of the oatmeal container.
Continue to wrap the fabric around the container and attach with the hot glue.
At the end of the fabric, I folded over about 1/2″ and glued it down, so the raw edges will be covered. Then finish attaching the fabric to the oatmeal container.
Replace the plastic lid. I also covered my lid with a circle of the fabric.
To give it a more finished look, I decided to add a little lace trim at the lower edge and also around the top. It was a nice way to finish off the project. That’s it! Can you believe it?
We are now ready to add the headbands and enjoy a beautiful bathroom storage piece. No more headbands lying around on the counter or floor.
If you are looking for more Clever Bathroom Storage Ideas click here.

Sunny Side Design

• Robin

Did you put all the Hair clips & ties inside, so They’re in the same place as the headbands?

• Bonnie Stratton

What would you suggest for scrunches. We have over a hundred all over the house. Someone said get a paper towel holder but I’d rather make my own. Any ideas?