Kids Artwork Display

$10

Do you have creative tiny humans at home who create adorable artwork but you're unsure of how to display all of their cuteness? Look no further! This EASY DIY artwork display gives their creations a place to be seen, but it also blends into your modern farmhouse decor. All you need is a thrifted frame, some hanging hardware, twine, and some mini clothespins! See a full video tutorial HERE. See more of my DIYS on my Instagram!

Materials

First, attach your hanging hardware to your frame. I used a drill, but a hammer and nail would also work! You'll have to decide whether you'll want your frame to hang the long way or the wide way. I chose to hang mine the wide way to fit more artwork.

Next, take your twine and feed it through your hanging hardware. You'll want to secure the ends by tying a knot. Make sure the twine isn't too tight or too loose. You'll want it to be somewhat tight since you'll be using it to hang artwork on.

Now you will attach your mini clothespins. Five or six clothespins work best as you don't want your display to get too crowded.

As a last step, I chose to distress my frame. Depending on your frame and style, you may skip this step!

That's it! I hung mine with Command Strips because they're my favorite, but you can also use the hardware you hung your twine from. Do what works best for you!