Dollar Tree Industrial Wall Hanging

$7

I love a challenge so when I saw a wall container at Hobby Lobby, I thought I could make the same thing for way less money so off to the Dollar Tree I went. It was very busy but I went straight to the kitchen section where no one else was!😊 I picked up two pans and I knew I could use them to make my project! Let me show you how easy this is!

Grab these two containers while you’re there and some succulents to decorate it! A cake pan and the to go trays which come as a 3 pack.

We will be using only the silver lid from one of the to go containers so you’ll have the rest for later or to make more 😊

Cut the circle from the lid ⭕️ in 1/2 about 4.5” down

Use a ruler to make a straight line and cut with scissors

Now that you have that cut, hot glue it to the edge of the pan. If it’s not perfect just use a pencil and trace the edge of the pan and cut to fit.

Now I took it outside and spray painted it. I had this antique pewter kit that was silver spray and a gray paint

Apply the dark gray on with a sponge brush

Then I used a damp paper towel and blotted it all over

I used the sponge again and did the edges a little bit more

I sprayed it with a clear matte top coat and let it dry again.

I thought it was looking good

Lastly, I added succulents and it was done!

I hot glued a hook on the back and here it is on my wall. I love it and it only cost $2 for the container. I added succulents I already had and some more that I purchased from the Dollar Tree so you could make this for about $7 if you use all Dollar Tree succulents.😊 Not bad for about an hour of work! See more at Gilbert Marketplace

30 Fabulous Wreath Ideas That Will Make Your Neighbors Smile
15 Amazing Projects To Help Make Your Home Look Fabulous
31 Tricks To Help You Fix The Wood In Your Home:
30 Great Mason Jar Ideas You Have To Try
31 Brilliant Ways To Repurpose Everyday Items Into Perfect Organizers
15 Totally Doable Makeover Ideas You Can Finish In One Day
These Bathroom Makeovers Might Inspire You To Update Your Own
30 Neat Ideas To Upgrade Your Backyard
Valentine's Day Is Getting Closer! Get Ready With These Lovely Ideas
15 Ways to Spice up Your Floors
15 Memorial Day Crafts

• Shirley

This is tempting. Can one have too many succulents in their house? I already have quite a few. Why not more? You set a good example.

• Joanie

Succulents, plants, flowers........you can NEVER have too many.....if that were the case ....they would put me away. I have a Forest or Jungle. Over 40 plus plants and I breathe good and so do they.....It is something I enjoy.......keeping life alive and well, along with all the beauty of nature. It is comfort for me and homey. They also fill up those empty corners with their beauty.

• Karen Miller Bonett

Doesn’t the front take out lid deteriorate from being moist?

• Cynthia K Gaddie

I love it and easy to do. Anything to do with displaying plants is good ideas. I want the State of Missouri wall hanging.