Asked on Mar 21, 2020

Where do I get a hot glue gun?

Deb KLindsay AratariKmdreamer
+19

Which one was used in the burlap bunny project?

• T R

She doesn't specify what she used, but it could be any hot glue gun, I imagine. If you want to post the question directly on her page, maybe she'll answer:

https://www.hometalk.com/41928309/burlap-bunny

Hi Lms: You can buy a glue gun at just about any hobby store like Michaels, JoAnn, Hobby Lobby, etc. The important thing is to use the proper glue for your project. And, buy a glue gun that has the heat rating that matches the glue. I use the hottest glue gun I can buy, it mostly covers everything :) Show us your finished project, please :) Good luck

• Debbie/Dragonfly Treasure

Walmart carries them too

• Mogie

Last time I looked even WalMart had hot glue guns. But for a wide variety to choose from and not having to go out to shop check out amazon.com

• Dee

Hobby Lobby, Michaels, Amazon, Bed bath and Beyond. JoAnn's Fabrics, etc.

• Janice

Nearly any hobby or craft store has a variety of them available. You can also buy them at WalMart or order from Amazon. Check in the craft section at Walmart.

• Vimarhonor

Hello. This is a general Q&A posting area, I’m not sure I know which post you are asking about. Have you tired searching?

If you ever want to go back to see a particular project, just click on the little blue house at the top of this page, left-hand corner. If you can't find a particular project, you can use the search bar. Also, please consider checking out "Explore Projects" for even more additional ideas.

Hope this helps.

• Jessica Welling Interiors

Amazon! Or any craft store. Walmart, Target, Fred Meyer, any of those stores should have them too. There's a mini style, which is usually low heat. But I use it for everything and it workds great. Or you can get a bigger one that is higher-temperature. Just be sure to get the right size of hot glue sticks for the gun you choose. Either one would probably be fine for your project.

• Cindy

Glue guns generally work the same. But which glue sticks you use can make a big difference. I use Gorilla Glue sticks. You can buy them at Wal Mart, Michaels, Hobby Lobby and even on Amazon.

• Cynthia H

Hi! Glue guns are available in both high and low heat. I prefer low heat because I burn myself less often! They also come in large and small sizes. I have both sizes, and both heat settings. Pick one up in the store and feel the size and weight. There are also a variety of glue sticks, both size wise and temperature use. Craft stores. Walmart and Amazon all carry them. I use them frequently and have accumulated mine over the years. Good luck!

• Debi

Dollar store

• You can get them at any craft store. Now that we are not supposed to go out, you can order online via craft store like Michaels or HobLob or Amazon. Hope this helps! Hugs, Holly

• Pop Goes The Weasel

Space

• Holly Lengner - Lost Mom

You can order one from amazon and get it in just a couple days.

• Maura White

Not sure you need a specific glue gun for one specific project. I would just get one that isn't a "cool" hot glue gun b/c those don't get hot enough for the glue to melt and hold material together.

• TheHoneycombHome

Any craft store or even the dollar store would have them. You can also find them on Amazon: https://amzn.to/3aeODNM

• Annie

The dollar store has them for a very cheap price.

• Kmdreamer

Home Depot sells hot glue guns ,michaels crafts sells them and also ebay ,Amazon to.

• Kmdreamer

Home Depot sells hot glue guns

• Lindsay Aratari

Any craft store will have glue guns or amazon

• Deb K

Hello Lms, you can get a hot glue gun at any craft place, walmart, dollar stores, or online, don't pay a lot for it, they are available everywhere.

https://www.walmart.com/browse/arts-crafts-sewing/hot-glue-guns/1334134_6172404_7141830