Easy Clothespin Sunflower Wreath

$30

I was really impressed with some of the clothespin wreaths that people are doing right now, so started looking for a design that is really beautiful and this is what happened :)

See my latest projects at Decor Home Ideas.

Dye Clothespins

Fill plastic containers with 1 liter of water and add 150-180 ml of Rit Dye. Be sure to put enough clothespins for each color - count them before dyeing. I used 16" wire frame and needed 52 of each color, so dyed a little bit more. You need to let them soak in the dye for 24 hrs.

Let them dry

Take clothespins out of the dye and let them dry on a cardboard for several hours.

Making Polka Dots

Now that the clothespins are dry you can start making the white polka dots by using a liquid word corrector with a brush. You can follow my pattern or create your own.

Turned out cute. Don't worry if you make some errors as you have probably dyed several more which gives you room for mistakes.

Placing Clothespins on the Wire Frame

Place the clothespins on the wire frame. Yellow on the inner circle and black on the outer circle. The order is - one black, one yellow, one black until all the clothespins are placed on the wire frame.

It was a real fun.

This is how it looks with all the clothespins placed.

Decorate With Flowers

Decorate with sunflowers and daisies and arrange them as you like. You can stuck them between the clothespins or use a hot glue gun to bond them to the wire frame and make it stronger.

Here is a video of the process

To see more updates and beautiful project please subscribe to my Youtube Channel here

Decor Home Ideas