How to kill weeds safely in backyard?
Hello again! My garage and patio are finally completed but now I have another issue. The contractor threw Scott’s seed down everywhere about 2 weeks ago. I’ve been watering it 3x a day because it’s in the upper 90’s. I am so disappointed.....about 80% of it is clover and the other 20% is crabgrass and another broadleaf grass! I’ve been hand pulling stuff but it’s a waste of time. Can anyone recommend a way to remove these weeds myself without ruining some of the green healthy part of the lawn that is barely noticeable? I have a dog so I need to be careful what’s applied. Thank you to everyone once again!