Fall Pampas Wreath

$10

I know that pampas is a big trend, and honestly I love it! Such a light and airy addition to any home decor. So, this fall I decided to create a diy pampas wreath.

Materials

For this project I used a 19” steel ring, natural cotton cord, a glue gun, green floral wire, and some pampas grass from down the street.

First I wrapped my ring with the cotton cord to give it a more soft look.

I found that cutting sections of cord and wrapping the ring was much easier than trying to use one long piece.

This was my first section. I just tied the cord in knots at each end and then used hot glue to secure them.

After the cord is wrapped all around I started starching my pampas.

i used green floral wire to secure the pampas. And ran the pieces around the ring all facing the same direction.

Once that was finished, using my hot glue, I added a few of the green leaves that were on my pampas to add a little extra color and texture.

Very simple and inexpensive fall wreath that adds texture and warmth without being overwhelming.

3 Gorgeous Ideas to Use Photo Frames - and Not for Pictures!
Make Your Kitchen Beautiful With These 15 Inexpensive Ideas
15 Clever Ways To Repurpose Old Light Bulbs
Inspirational Ideas for Spring Flowers
25 Fabulous Feather Projects That You Don't Want To Miss
31 Astounding Things You Didn't Know You Could Do With Contact Paper

• Val
    Val

That's lovely, wonderful job!

• Johanne Palange
    Johanne Palange

This asymetrical effect just looks odd and unbalanced to me. I would have just put the pampas grass, which is lovely, all around the hoop and not bothered with the cording.